Faith Hill

a topic that may have already been started by AIOP

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Faith Hill

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

I am sorry if this topic has been brought up already... But I just bought the New FATH HILd how i belive in fireflies and peter pan! it is wonderful! \:D/ O:) it is also the first contry album I have purchased... :-s who would have known that the hard rock girl would like this stuff. O:)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I like Faith Hill because of what I know of her as a person. [Happily married, has kids, thinks family is most important, etc.] But I don't have any of her music.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I don't really call her country much anymore. In the old days, her music sounded country. Perhaps her newest CD does indeed have a country sound, but the last CD I got (for Christmas -- I hadn't asked for it) didn't have a single song on there that sounded country. ;)

Offtopic: I did, see, however, that her husband might run in politics one day. Unfortunately, as a Democrat, I think.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Evangeline Doyle
I've been here a bit

Post by Evangeline Doyle »

I love the song she sang for the Pearl Harbor movie... I think it was called "There You'll Be". Very sweet!
God Bless America!
~Evangeline
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

"This Kiss" is really annoying, especially when it gets stuck in your head. ;)

Other than that, sure, whatever.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

I don't have any of her music, but i do respect her for the reasons already mentioned about her family life and such. I do like some of her songs too.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:"This Kiss" is really annoying, especially when it gets stuck in your head. ;)

-Cowboy
I love that song!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:"This Kiss" is really annoying, especially when it gets stuck in your head. ;)

-Cowboy
I love that song!
That's unbelievable! ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny