The End of....

...Radio Theatre??

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Will stores still be selling copies of it? (or is that a silly question?)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

That's sad to hear. :(

Say it ain't so.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Karin wrote:Will stores still be selling copies of it? (or is that a silly question?)
The stores are selling them but they are getting hard to find. The good side is that, if you are lucky and hit the right store, they are cheap. You can still order from FOTF and Christian Book Distributors. There are some that have gone out of print that you will have trouble finding. I can post the titles if anyone wants them.
map
Found

Post by map »

I'm going to have to save my pennies to buy them. I don't have very many.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

map wrote:I'm going to have to save my pennies to buy them. I don't have very many.
You had better save them quickly, they are disappearing fast.
Emily Winfield
29K to go!

Post by Emily Winfield »

It is so sad! *cries* I was just starting to listen to them and like them when all of the sudden they went off the air and it said they wouldn't be having any more. Why do all the good things go off the air?? And then the annoying things like Karin and Kids is still on!! *shudders* The same thing with Jungle Jam!! *waa* (And yes I know there is a thread for that. =]) But yes, I am definitely going to keep my ears and eyes open. I don't want to miss any. Especially those Faher Gilbert ones! I heard like three of them and really liked them. I really want to find some. Are there a lot of Radio Theatre things on Ebay?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Emily Winfield wrote:It is so sad! *cries* I was just starting to listen to them and like them when all of the sudden they went off the air and it said they wouldn't be having any more. Why do all the good things go off the air?? And then the annoying things like Karin and Kids is still on!! *shudders* The same thing with Jungle Jam!! *waa* (And yes I know there is a thread for that. =]) But yes, I am definitely going to keep my ears and eyes open. I don't want to miss any. Especially those Faher Gilbert ones! I heard like three of them and really liked them. I really want to find some. Are there a lot of Radio Theatre things on Ebay?
I don't know about ebay, but FOTF still has Radio Theatre episodes available on their resource site.
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

Wow I didn't think they would go out anytime soon........:thud:
~S~
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

P_K wrote:Wow I didn't think they would go out anytime soon........:thud:
I first heard about it last September.
Tyrell
No way I broke the window