Everything else collection

What audio shows do you have in your collection?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Dave
Classic

Everything else collection

Post by Dave »

Well, there's a thread for telling everyone what AIO stuff you own and there's a thread for telling everyone what RT stuff you own. Here's the place to list any other audio-dramas you own! List what CDs, cassettes, and other directly-linked stuff you have (for example, if you had all the Left Behind dramatic audio and Left Behind books, you would only list the dramatic audio, not the books, as the books are not directly-related to the dramatic audio). So, here's my list...
DGL: I have albums 1-6 of DGL; five singles (Dressed for Sacrifice, Heart and Soldier, Spring Broke, The Girl Who Assumed Too Much, and Summer Camp Blues); and the Holiday Specials 2-disc set, plus the Fin M Coul beanie toy.
Jungle Jam: I have albums 1-3 of JJ (Wild Times, More Wild Times, and Even Wilder Times) and singles 1-2 (Where the Bears Are and A Little Night Monkey).
So, post what you have here!

Dave
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

RT alot of them
DGL all of them that are out
and a few others producedby my friends
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I just recently got hold of a copy of "Tilly."
Come to think of it... :-k
I'm going to start a thread on that and see if anyone else knows about it so I don't hijack you thread Dave.

I have the all the Last Chance Detectives shows.
I'm sure there's some other stuff that I'm not thinking of right now. ](*,)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Our family owns all of the Patch the Pirate tapes. I don't know if those are really drama or not...but that's all we have besides AIO and RT.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I realize this is a tad offtopic, but as I'm still fairly new to the world of radio dramas and their followings online, could someone tell me where I might be able to hear DGL? I've been hearing a lot about it, and want to see if I would like it.

-Jonathan
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have all of the DGL episodes that are out. All of the Left Behind audios including The Kids series, all of the Radio Theatre and of course AIO. All three Last Chance Detectives.
Last edited by Laurie on Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

RT, all of the narnia ones, the first 2 DGL, all the JJaF, I think that's it. Maybe one other RT.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

In addition to Odyssey I have The Lone Ranger and The Shadow! Good old stuff!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

We have one of those nice little samplings of old radio dramas, like Jack Benny, Burns and Allen, The Bickersons, Edgar Bergman and Charlie McCarthy, The Great Gildersleeve...etc...they're quite entertaining. \:D/ *loves old radio dramas*

Oh, and we have recorded tapes of every single episode of "A Prairie Home Companion" from the years 1999 to 2003...I think. :-k It's kind of a lot...but Garrison Keillor kinda grows on ya after ten hours of hearing his melodic voice. :D
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I have the Left Behind radio dramas (including the kids)
The Reduced Shakespeare Company
Wayne and Shuster CD with some of their stuff that includes "Rinse the Blood of my Toga", "Shakesperian Baseball", and "The Cities of Canda song"
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I have the Last Chance Detectives, and two Jungle Jam albums.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

My family has a few Patch the Pirate tapes around somewhere, and I have the Radio Theatre audio cds of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe; and The Voyage of the Dawntreader.
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Frank wrote:We have one of those nice little samplings of old radio dramas, like Jack Benny, Burns and Allen, The Bickersons, Edgar Bergman and Charlie McCarthy, The Great Gildersleeve...etc...they're quite entertaining. \:D/ *loves old radio dramas*
Someone else who likes the old radio dramas! I just picked up a bunch of Sherlock Holmes cassettes from a thrift store!
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

Don't forget Abbot and Costello "Who's on First?"
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Dave wrote:DGL: I have albums 1-6 of DGL; five singles (Dressed for Sacrifice, Heart and Soldier, Spring Broke, The Girl Who Assumed Too Much, and Summer Camp Blues); and the Holiday Specials 2-disc set, plus the Fin M Coul beanie toy.
Jungle Jam: I have albums 1-3 of JJ (Wild Times, More Wild Times, and Even Wilder Times) and singles 1-2 (Where the Bears Are and A Little Night Monkey).
In addition to those items, I have since then added to my collection two Jonathan Park albums, two Red Rock CDs, three LCD cases, and a Kids Corner broadcast CD.

Dave