It's the funniest thing Bennett has seen...

And he's letting YOU in on it...

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

It's the funniest thing Bennett has seen...

Post by Bennett »

Last edited by Bennett on Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Hehe. I watched up to about a minute and a half, and I don't get it... :anxious:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I've seen it before. :P Funniest thing EVER!!!! \:D/
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

NO WAY!!! thay absolutly trash a perfactly good song!!!! my brother showed me that a while ago...he got it from a nother forum (not half as cool as the ToO though!!!) i'm going to go get my sister! hahaha :lol:

Lucy
Last edited by Stubborn on Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't forget the rain.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I couldn't get it to load. :(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I saw enough to know that I've seen that before - definitely funny! Making fun of the Backstreet Boys is never a bad idea! ;)
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Barely Is wrote:I couldn't get it to load. :(
don't worry too much, your not missing any thing great.... :)

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Lucy wrote:
Barely Is wrote:I couldn't get it to load. :(
don't worry too much, your not missing any thing great.... :)

Lucy
Yeah...um...okay...

Yeah, that's smart--listen to someone named "Lucy"!!

No, you're missing everything. I mean, I'm prepared to die right now. I've seen what the world has best to offer.

BC
Rose
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Rose »

I can't get it to load, either, so don't feel bad, Barely Is(I just love my comp. when it won't do what I want it to! :boohoo: )
Rose
With great power comes great responsibility.

It is good to praise the Lord, and make
music to your name, Yahweh Most High.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

It's just two guys sitting in front of a webcam or something, wearing basketball jerseys and making different poses while you hear the song for like five minutes. A real waste of time. ](*,)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I've seen that before. It's very funny! :lol: Better quality on stupidvideos.com, though.

And, this belongs in the Harelquin. O:)
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I don't get why you think they are making fun of the Backstreet Boys, they are obviously fans, knowing all the words when I don't think they even know English. I saw this on Stupidvideos.com and I thought it was a video from Asia. I might be wrong.

They do a perfect job of lipsynching, which is cool. They are wearing Rocket's jerseys, isn't that the team that Yao-Yao Ming plays on? And What I think is really funny is the guy in the background playing the computer and totally ignoring his room-mates.

Ooh, there are like bloopers or something at the end. And the skinnier guy has a broken left arm or something.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I don't know how this version worked for the rest of you guys. Yeah, you should attempt Evil Chick's version. I asummed that the one I offered didn't freeze all the time as it did for me when using an older computer to re-watch it. However, it still remnds me of the first clear version that I saw on a faster computer in my house.

Making different poses, Chandler? They're dancing, of course.

BC
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

The BC wrote:Making different poses, Chandler? They're dancing, of course.
That's how it looks when the video freezes periodically, but the music keeps playing. And I have a fast computer. :( It could be the fact that it's a real media file. :-k

This version works better. :)

http://www.stupidvideos.com/commercials ... Asian_BSB/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
The BC wrote:Making different poses, Chandler? They're dancing, of course.
That's how it looks when the video freezes periodically, but the music keeps playing. And I have a fast computer. :( It could be the fact that it's a real media file. :-k
That would explain it, of course. ;) There was a time when this computer was cutting edge and the internet worked great. Now everything has moved on except for this computer. :anxious: I have a newer one in my room but haven't found a good way to get an internet connection to it. *sighs* :(