Who enjoy's singing?

just as the title says...lol

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
*~~Heather~~*

Post by *~~Heather~~* »

wow... thanks for the greetings everybody. I did not think this many people would answer...lol. As I said I luv to sing! almost 24/7 minus sleep...lol. Soe time this year Im supposed to sing three songs in an alblum =P~ ! Thanx for your replies.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

danadelfos wrote:Um yeah for singing, not that I'm very good as the two who posted above me will testify. But hey it's a good habit!!
A very good habit. O:) The more you sing, (Well, depends on what you sing.) the better you get, so keep singing! :D

The only reason I can sing is because I was taught to from when I was very little... It's really cool how a lot of people learn to sing without being taught. :)

I'm basically singing 24/7 too.. My siblings can get annoyed when I start humming and they're trying to do their studying. :D
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Aloha
Pilgrim
Location: Where I am,where I've been,and where I'm going to be

Post by Aloha »

oh,yes!!!I love singing!!!it's so fun!!!I have a pretty good voice,I guess.I dunno.
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

I LOVE singing, and I'm in a teen band at my church.

BTW, Heather, I'm Boogle from CBH. Great to see you here!!
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I enjoy singing........both at home / in the car alone and at church for special music.

I think I like practicing for the special music best just cuz while I'm practicing I get downright silly and goofy (no worries, I don't do so in public at the church :p )

I can get goofy with just singing along with the radio / CD, but usually not as goofy as when I'm practicing for special music.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I like to sing, but I sound terrible. :( I don't let that stop me, though. ;) I do try to avoid singing loudly when lots of people are around, but if I'm by myself, I'll happily sing loudly! \:D/
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

I love to sing. I sing in two different groups at church as well as leading the Kidz for Christ (clubs) music. So much fun. At work I usually hum and get on everybody's nerves :D
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

*Breaks into random singingness*

I sing and/or hum all the time, and if it's not audible, I'm singing in my mind! \:D/ I absolutely love it! I had my first solo when I was five or six, I might have even been four, and now I've gone to things like the Reverend Mother in The Sound of Music. (Which, believe me, I am terrified over, since I just learned I end the first act with a "superior" redition of Climb Every Mountain. :mad:) But I lvove it, and I annoy everyone because I go around singing it. :twisted:
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Catspaw wrote:I like to sing, but I sound terrible. :( I don't let that stop me, though. ;) I do try to avoid singing loudly when lots of people are around, but if I'm by myself, I'll happily sing loudly! \:D/
Catspaw and I have something in common! \:D/

I like singing in the car, and in my room while on the computer... And if I'm church, I'll sing quietly so people don't wonder why the person behind\in front of them sounds like a dying cow. ;) But I refuse to sing for people, or when a lot of people are around... I was cleaning the TV once and had my headphones on and ended up singing... My mom ended up hearing me. :(
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Constance Kendall
Not as new

Post by Constance Kendall »

I enjoy singing not that I am any good but it brings me joy and makes others run away in fright (I dont mean to) ](*,)
4 give me if I do somthing dumb
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

People don't run away in fright Constance, they get mad because you always get the words wrong!
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!
someone
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by someone »

I love singing!
Never on weekdays.
Argyle Ninja
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Argyle Ninja »

I love singing too!
Arwen wrote:BTW, Heather, I'm Boogle from CBH. Great to see you here!!
Really? I'm 1grlrevolution!
Not that frog, Styles. That's a good frog.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I enjoy singing in the shower.. :anxious: