home videos

how many do YOU have?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

home videos

Post by jasodia »

The title pretty much explains it. We have like a thousand home videos, starring, of course, my siblings and I. They're filled with funny moments, embarrasing things, and cute actions.

I've heard about those dvds that you can put a bunch of home videos on to save space and better the picture and all. Has anybody else?

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I heard about those... They seemed to dissapear pretty quickly.

We have sooooooooo many family videos. We always love watching them because we have a bunch of videos of our grandma on it. :)

There's some crazy videos too... My friends and I would always try to make movies and stuff. They were pretty funny. :D

Sarah
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I don't know if my parents would put them onto DVD. We have our (my sisters and me) Orchestra concerts on tape, my swim team matches, and our swimming lessions. The only orchestra concert I can see my folks keeping is the one where I dropped my vioin before we played. They seem to get a kick out of that one.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

We have about 7 VHS tapes of home videos of us as little kids! They are so cute! We'll pop them in every once in a while!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
map
Found

Post by map »

I have a bunch of home videos, and a ton of them of me playing sports. I have a few of them for my son. I have some software that allows you to put pictures into dvd, so I have his first year in pictures in dvd and was able to edit songs to it.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Our family has always been video crazy. Probably why my brother wants to be a Director. We have made many hillarious skits and plays and home movies, as well as having things like birthdays, christmases, first steps, cute habits, and other such things on record. So needless to say we have alot.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

My family has tons of home videos. They'e really fun to watch!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That looks just like you, Toppykins! :inlove:

We didn't do the home movies thing when I was a kid. :( My Grandma might still have some old ones that she and my Grandpa took when we were little.
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

We have alot. Kids concerts, birthdays, Christmas, Son #2's birth, etc.

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

We have none. :( We don't have a video camera.

My aunt has a couple with us in them...one when I was about 2-3 years old, and we went to visit them; and then one just a couple years ago when they came to visit during a 12 in. snowfall. They're so hilarious looking back...I wish we had more. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.