Guys, I need your help

Here's the place for music, YouTube related videos and other visual media that doesn't quite fit in the Harlequin Theatre.

Guys, I need your help

Postby Wooton » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:36 am

I don't know the name of a song that's very similar to one from the Chronicles of Narnia. I have been desperately looking for it everywhere! Since I don't know the name, I can't search for it. :(

I'll try to describe it. It's smilar to the one found here, but it's not. Youy can usually hear it in commercials and dramatic scenes. Maybe you guys could help me out by posting similar musics to it? Then if I hear it, and I find it posted by one you guys, I can tell you wich clip it is, and you guys can tell me the name.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I need it for a film I am working on. I''ll pay $100 to the person who find that mystery song. I know it's very hard, since I don't have a link or anything, but I would really appreciate it. :)

PS The link I provided was a film by Top, called: "Hulk Hogan Shouts 'NOW!'"
Wooton

mosenergetika.ru

 

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Postby Lord Sesshoumaru » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:37 am

I think you mgiht be talking about the music they used in X2 in the Nightcrawler attacks the pres scene am I right?

Lord Sesshoumaru
Image
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
User avatar
Lord Sesshoumaru

dont really come here anymore

 
Posts: 4275
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:03 am
Location: Japan's Feudal Era
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 0.38

Postby Wooton » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:40 am

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:I think you mgiht be talking about the music they used in X2 in the Nightcrawler attacks the pres scene am I right?

Lord Sesshoumaru


I think you're on to something, could you provide a music clip? :-k
Wooton

mosenergetika.ru

 

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Postby Lord Sesshoumaru » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:41 am

Wooton wrote:
Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:I think you mgiht be talking about the music they used in X2 in the Nightcrawler attacks the pres scene am I right?

Lord Sesshoumaru


I think you're on to something, could you provide a music clip? :-k

Working on it

Lord Sesshoumaru
Image
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
User avatar
Lord Sesshoumaru

dont really come here anymore

 
Posts: 4275
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:03 am
Location: Japan's Feudal Era
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 0.38

Postby Wooton » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:37 pm

Anyone else? :pray:
Wooton

mosenergetika.ru

 

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Postby Danadelfos » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:21 pm

*has no idea what song he's describing* :-k
"We'll either hang together or hang separately" - Benjamin Franklin
Image
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic
User avatar
Danadelfos
 
Posts: 6749
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:58 pm
Location: Colorado
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 4.30
Bank: 54.06

Postby Wooton » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:58 pm

Anyone????

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:
Wooton wrote:
Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:I think you mgiht be talking about the music they used in X2 in the Nightcrawler attacks the pres scene am I right?

Lord Sesshoumaru


I think you're on to something, could you provide a music clip? :-k

Working on it

Lord Sesshoumaru


Anything??? :pray: :pray: :pray:

Edit - double post is gone. :) - Catspaw
Wooton

mosenergetika.ru

 

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked


Return to The Little Theater

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron