fourms

Which ones are you on?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

fourms

Post by H34TH4R »

I am on too many to count.
Angel Bob
insert dash here

Post by Angel Bob »

Currently, it's just this one and another one for the puzzle game Chip's Challenge.

nn
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'm on the AVW forum, IDD (although I haven't been there in forever), and Wisteria Cottage.
All of them are just for girls. :) They are pretty slow, so I don't go there everyday...the ToO is my main message board. :D
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

Only this one and the CBH one.

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Only this one!!! Well and another one that I never go on.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Aravis
OK

Post by Aravis »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I'm on the AVW forum, IDD (although I haven't been there in forever), and Wisteria Cottage.
All of them are just for girls. :) They are pretty slow, so I don't go there everyday...the ToO is my main message board. :D
What are those forums about?
*Credit for my set goes to Kyla @ www.craftychicklet.com*
He will give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. ~Psalm 91:11 KJV
click here to go to "The Tanglewoods!"
someone
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by someone »

I belong to umm a couple...CBH...this one...G-ds Kids, Way Truth Life...umm and a few other such as my own!
Never on weekdays.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Carrots wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:I'm on the AVW forum, IDD (although I haven't been there in forever), and Wisteria Cottage.
A Virtuous Woman has sections for general talk, homemaking, books, games, and sharing about our Christian walk. I Don't Date, I really don't know much about since I hardly ever go there, but it's basically the same type stuff, including a section to talk about courtship. Wisteria Cottage is supposed to be kinda Victorian...all the members are "Lady ___", there's a section for "tea" and etiquette type stuff, then all the regular talk and there's also a debate section. :)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Laura Ingalls wrote:
Carrots wrote:
A Virtuous Woman has sections for general talk, homemaking, books, games, and sharing about our Christian walk. I Don't Date, I really don't know much about since I hardly ever go there, but it's basically the same type stuff, including a section to talk about courtship. Wisteria Cottage is supposed to be kinda Victorian...all the members are "Lady ___", there's a section for "tea" and etiquette type stuff, then all the regular talk and there's also a debate section. :)
Those all sound really cool. :D I wish I could read the discussions. :-s

I am on the ToO (of course) and another which is Captain Jack's forum, but I don't ever go there. :-$
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I'm on way too many... a LOTR, several KP message boards, this place, what feels like a million and a half writing message boards, and probably others I don't even remember...
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I don't really have time to post on more than one forum. But, if I weren't here then I'd probably be over at Narnia Web.
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

i started a new one feel free2 join:
http://www.miumu.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=skatepark
the next person to join i will make an ADMIN!!!
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

This is my primary webboard. I've joined around thirty other boards but I only actively post in this one and another webdesigner's forum.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

someone wrote:I belong to umm a couple...CBH...this one...G-ds Kids, Way Truth Life...umm and a few other such as my own!
Never saw this... someone, why did you leave out the 'o' in G-d? Do you observe the Jewish tradition of respecting Him by not referring to His complete name? I have a message board for you if you do (I don't have the url at this exact moment, but it's livin4messiah's website link). :-)
Emily Winfield
29K to go!

Post by Emily Winfield »

Okay...I have a small list.
http://www.christiansongwriters.org
http://www.christianteenforums.com
http://www.songwriters.forumsplace.com
Then of course this one and my school one which you can only access if you are part of the school. (Or alumni) Here is the link to the home page for those who are interested in online homeschooling. http://www.pottersschool.org
http://forums.emicmg.com/forums/
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

There is only one forum. :yes:
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Now I also go to Felicity's Home for Imaginary Friends and Messianic Forums, plus yet another writing website (actually two new writing sites...).
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Frank wrote:There is only one forum. :yes:
Preach it. ;) I'm a member of like two other forums, but I don't remember their names, I only posted less than ten at one and zero at the other.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

I'm on a homeschool forum that is great! It's for graduated homeschoolers, but they let 16 years old join and 15 years old, too, I think. When I joined you had to be 15. i think things have changed since then.
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

I'm in 18 forums........or lets put it this way I only post in 18 forums.........
~S~