singing in a choir

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Constance Kendall
Not as new

singing in a choir

Post by Constance Kendall »

does anyone sing in a choir at school/chirch/anywhere
4 give me if I do somthing dumb
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I did all through jr high and high school... I loved it! \:D/
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I did while I attended high school. Much fun-ness.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I was in one at school 5th through 7th grades. Then I got busier and had to choose between choir and band. Band won. Then I got to high school, and moved on the tv production. But I still love to sing. :D
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

The Top Crusader wrote:I did all through jr high and high school... I loved it! \:D/
I agree with what Top has said. I sang bass by the way. Best part of the whole choir. \:D/

Lord Sesshoumaru
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Much to the misfortune of my teacher, I was in my high school choir. I had a good time, for the most part, even though I sounded less than stellar. :( I actually mouthed the words sometimes, but if the teacher even noticed (it was a decent-sized choir) he never said anything!
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

I do every once in a while at church, but the chapel I go to doesn't have a set choir.
At the Christmas program we had a choir and i was in it. I enjoy being in choirs when I'm in one.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I used to, but I haven't for so long my voice is probably awful to listen to... but since I'm the only one who ever hears myself sing, I don't really know.
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

I did pre-school choir in my early years at church, and children's choir in 1st - 6th grade. It was fun sometimes, when we would have musicals and stuff.

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

I sang in choir all through High School where we had a director who taught me a lot. He could get us to do things that we didn't think we could. I loved choir. I also sing in our church choir (when we have one) and sang in choir in elementary.
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

I am in my church high school choir. I can't sing very well, but it is a ton of fun anyways.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

When I was about nine, I was in a choir that was started by the former wife of a teacher at the school I now attend.
Then I was in a homeschooling one my dear mother started, and was always in the one at church if we had one.
Now, I'm at school, in choir with the people who were in that other choir, and having a blast! Although, I have like, way much responsibility because some people are under the delusion I have an outstanding voice. ;)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I sing in our church choir, when we have one.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
totustuus
Pilgrim

Post by totustuus »

I'm in the children's choir. My sister's in the adult choir at our church and she wants me to join, but the children's choir's awesome. We have more opportunities to do cool stuff, like last weekend we went to a music festival thingy with Pueri Cantores and we got to sing Gregorian chant! Oh, and in March I'm going to Salt Lanke City to sing in the ACDA Western Division Junior High honor choir.
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

I do. I was in kids choir from pre-school to 5 grade. Now we have a youth choir but it's not as much fun because we don't get to do much and half of the people are just there because Sun. night we have all sorts of classes and they just want to be noisy and it's like a "dump" Okay, that probably wasn't very nice! I'm in our adult choir too but I don't really like singing in front of people EVERY Sunday. I'm not one to be in the spotlight I guess. The biggest choir thing I do is Pageant choir. Every year (well, now it's every year but we started it last year) our church has a big Easter Pageant and I sing in the choir and do some other stuff and it is SO much fun!!!

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I can't stand choir... I'm too much of a diva, a maverick, and a control-freak to be in a choir. I like listening to them though.

However, I am (and have been) in several worship bands at church.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I've always wanted to be in a choir! :mecry:

*wants to hear Me sing* \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

*doesn't want to hear Frank sing*

I was never in a choir, I don't even know if I can sing well. (I'm sure I could if my life depended on it, or if I got lessons.)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny