Teen People:The 8th Annual 20Teens Who Will Change the World

Here's the place for music, YouTube related videos and other visual media that doesn't quite fit in the Harlequin Theatre.

Teen People:The 8th Annual 20Teens Who Will Change the World

Postby Jimmy Barclay Fan » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:21 pm

TV actors, Malcolm David Kelley, who stars on Lost, Jamie Lynn Spears, little sister of Britney and the star of Nickeoldeon’s Zoey 101, Caitlin Wachs, who plays the daughter of the first female president on Commander in Chief, Leven Rambin, who plays Lily Montgomery on All My Children, Mackenzie Rosman, who stars on 7th Heaven, and Scarlett Pomers, who plays Kyra on Reba

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=10455

It looks like our Sarah Pratchett may be going places.
I'm finally not a No0b
Jimmy Barclay Fan

Cash on hand: 132.82
Bank: 115.64

Postby Azariah Ben Yaakov » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:23 pm

this is a magazine right? i dont read ANY magazines sept Guitarworld. my life span throbs on guitarworld. i would not b able 2 live without it.

[size=0]Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
[/size]
Last edited by Azariah Ben Yaakov on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Azariah Ben Yaakov

Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby jasodia » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:22 pm

Uh...interesting.

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
I'm finally not a No0b
jasodia

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Jimmy Barclay Fan » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:21 pm

Yea, I posted that cause it looked interesting since Scarlett was on AIO for a few years as Sarah, a mostly likeable character.

I am a little confused .
I'm finally not a No0b
Jimmy Barclay Fan

Postby Bennett » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:17 am

Scarlett was actually on Access Hollywood quite a bit for the past few months because it was found she was too Anerexic (sp??), and so they cancelled her character from the show until she could shapen up (litterally).

The BC
The Council must persist
Bennett

Cash on hand: 41.60

Postby Jimmy Barclay Fan » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:54 pm

Thats too bad. Hope things work out for her and get better.
I'm finally not a No0b
Jimmy Barclay Fan

Postby Jennifer Doyle » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:10 pm

I don't think these kids count as people who will change the world. . . they should be talking about kids raising money for causes, etc. . . not famous child stars. . . :noway:
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Re-elect the Town Council!
Jennifer Doyle

is playing Super Mario. She never had a game system like this growing up!

Cash on hand: 1.04
Bank: 220.06
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby COWBOY OF TEXAS » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:04 am

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I don't think these kids count as people who will change the world. . . they should be talking about kids raising money for causes, etc. . . not famous child stars. . . :noway:

Aria Curzon does charity work. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
I was here from the beginning
COWBOY OF TEXAS

Dreaming of you...

Cash on hand: 2.62
Bank: 28.20

Return to The Little Theater