The Palmer Girls

Check the thread for details

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

The Palmer Girls

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Has anybody on the ToO ever listened to The Palmer Girls? They're these five girls who are all sisters. Their age ranges from 16 to 9. (I think.) They are originally from Newfoundland and they play folk music. I know them personally because they're my Dad's cousins. They really rock!

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Do they have a website? :noway:
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Afraid not, but if you search on Google, you'll find some info on them.

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I haven't heard of them, but if they're Canadian, they can't be too bad! ;) I'll have to ask a friend if she's heard of them, since she's from that area (kind of).