Tim Allen

"I don't think so Tim."

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Sarai Binghamton wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
jasodia wrote:We used to watch Home Improvement all the time! My sister and I had a crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas :D
Who didn't, really? ;)
*points to self*

Me. ;)

-Cowboy
Don't drag him into it. :shame:
I wouldn't dream of it. ;)

*wonders why we're talking in the third person*

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

*wonders why every thread has to turn into pointless babble*

Please stay on topic.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

He's one of my favorite actors. The Santa Clause and both Toy Story movies were great, and I liked Joe Somebody simply b/c it was filmed in the general area where I grew up and that made it fun to watch. My Dad and siblings got to see him during filming once for that film (why I stayed home that day is beyond me) b/c one of my Dad's co-worker's daughter had a bit part. And they had ads on TV asking people to come fill a sports arena there for a scene (I missed out on that too).

And I know I've said this before, but Home Improvement is absolutely halrious (and my favorite show) and one of 2.5 sitcoms made since 1990 that I have the patience to watch.
Catspaw wrote:
jasodia wrote:We used to watch Home Improvement all the time! My sister and I had a crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas :D
Who didn't, really? ;)
*raises hand*
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I personally never had a crush on JTT either . . . he's a good actor though, always the funniest one of the three boys...
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I personally never had a crush on JTT either . . . he's a good actor though, always the funniest one of the three boys...
I always thought he looked like a hobbit or something... :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Continental Crusader wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote:I personally never had a crush on JTT either . . . he's a good actor though, always the funniest one of the three boys...
I always thought he looked like a hobbit or something... :anxious:
Being short does not make somebody a hobbit. He's too cute and funny to be a hobbit! ;)

I didn't exactly have a full-blown crush on him (despite what I said ;)), but he is rather cute, especially in the middle seasons. O:)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Tim Allen is actually Shadowpaw! :o
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Eon wrote:Tim Allen is actually Shadowpaw! :o
Fascinating theory...may I inquire as to the evidence that you have for this? ;)

Now that I think about it, is it really a coincidence that Shadowpaw became Santapaw in Decemeber? :shock: *rushes off to watch Santa Clause 2 for clues*
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Catspaw wrote:
Eon wrote:Tim Allen is actually Shadowpaw! :o
Fascinating theory...may I inquire as to the evidence that you have for this? ;)

Now that I think about it, is it really a coincidence that Shadowpaw became Santapaw in Decemeber? :shock: *rushes off to watch Santa Clause 2 for clues*
He's filming a new movie, that's why he left for a couple of months. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Tim Allen has the same birthday as me, June 13th. Of course, he is a few years older. Mary Kate and Ashley also have same bday.

I always liked HI allright. I have heard when JTT quit, he said he was going to school,. Tim Allen was upset he made movies, and I heard they started a fued, and thats why JTT missed last episodes.

I liked Santa Clauses (they are making a 3rd) and actually liked Christmas with the Kranks.