Turnfiction : the new thing for writers

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Turnfiction : the new thing for writers

Post by ichthuz »

well myself iverkid melf samwise and lucypevinse have been working on starting this. its a forum whereeverybody recieves a sentance and writes a < 1 page stroy starting with that sentance. you then pass your story on to the next person and they worte < 1 page on it. THE FORUM WILL BE UP WITHIN THE WEEK thanks to MYSELF SAMWISE ad MELF

come join if your a writer
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

is this the right place for this?
Pray for Sri Lanka.
ichthuz

Post by ichthuz »

if not please move it , some mod
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

no idea, but I'm fairly certain this concept has already been used... by several boards...

However, I think it's wonderful that you're trying to get this started. I'm currently working on helping people with proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.
ichthuz

Post by ichthuz »

good because i was going to ban anyone who posted like an idiot in those stories. yes its already been used but this is going to be its own community and with people we kniw (from the TOO etc)
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

Please get the forum up!
Iverkid
Pray for Sri Lanka.
ichthuz

Post by ichthuz »

http://www.turnfiction.co.nr/

IT IS UP MY FRIENDS!!!!! please come join us

first pass is over

Edit - double post removed. - Catspaw