Lance Appleton

Have you heard his music? Like it?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Lance Appleton

Post by Kris Doyle »

Lance Appleton is a singer/musician/songwriter with a wide range of talent, from voice to piano to harmonica (which he plays at the same time as the piano) to flute (he can play stacatto notes while singing! :shock: ) to guitar. He also plays a wide variety of styles, from contemporary to old-time rock to country to swing blues. But his best quality is how much his Christian faith always shows through his music. Many of his songs are quoted or paraphrased from Scripture, and the others are filled with Scriptural meaning. Some are fast and lively, others are slow and contemplative, some are in between. Here's the link to his website.

Anyway, have you ever heard him? Do you like his music? Post your thoughts here.
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

He sounds kinda familiar, but I don't think I've heard of him. :-k

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny