Is anyone going to YC this year?

See title

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.

Poll ended at Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:56 pm

Yes
7%
No
14%
What's YC?
79%

Total votes: 14

the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Is anybody going? I can't, but maybe next year...

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I voted for the third option...does YC stand for Youth Conference? Or something else? What is it? :-k
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Is that like CIY or something? :-k

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Post by ichthuz »

lol yeah...what is it?
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

Does anyone actually know what it is? I don't.
Iverkid
Pray for Sri Lanka.
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Catspaw! :shame: You should know, living in Alberta. O:) Anyway, it does stand for youth conference, and it's more like this absoloutly HUGE concert with a whole bunch of christian bands such as Barlowgirl and Reliant K. It's in Edmonton, Alberta, and it begins sometime in May. My youth group is going. Is anybody else?

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

the_newfie_haystack wrote:Catspaw! :shame: You should know, living in Alberta. O:) Anyway, it does stand for youth conference, and it's more like this absoloutly HUGE concert with a whole bunch of christian bands such as Barlowgirl and Reliant K. It's in Edmonton, Alberta, and it begins sometime in May. My youth group is going. Is anybody else?

Haystack
I actually don't live in Alberta, nor have I ever lived in Alberta. So can I stop being ashamed of myself now? ;)

Now that you provided more information, I do recall hearing about it. Michael W. Smith was there a few years ago, I think! \:D/
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Catspaw wrote:
the_newfie_haystack wrote:Catspaw! :shame: You should know, living in Alberta. O:) Anyway, it does stand for youth conference, and it's more like this absoloutly HUGE concert with a whole bunch of christian bands such as Barlowgirl and Reliant K. It's in Edmonton, Alberta, and it begins sometime in May. My youth group is going. Is anybody else?

Haystack
I actually don't live in Alberta, nor have I ever lived in Alberta. So can I stop being ashamed of myself now? ;)

Now that you provided more information, I do recall hearing about it. Michael W. Smith was there a few years ago, I think! \:D/
Oops! #-o Heh heh, my bad. Sorry about that. :anxious:

Haystack
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

the_newfie_haystack wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

Haystack

Oops! #-o Heh heh, my bad. Sorry about that. :anxious:

Haystack
No problem. :D I do live in Canada, and Shadowpaw lives in Calgary, and my name sounds kind of like his, so I suppose that's where the error may have occurred. :)
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Yeah, that's probably what happened. :D

Haystack
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I am going to a YC. its called History Maker its in camloops BC. anyone going? its the may long weekend.
Image [img]
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

mr. mellow wrote:I am going to a YC. its called History Maker its in camloops BC. anyone going? its the may long weekend.
Sweet! I hpoe you have fun with that, Mr. Mellow.

Haystack
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

Catspaw wrote:

Haystack

:hilarious:
I'm sorry, I read this post and had to laugh!

I would really like to go to YC but my finances say otherwise!
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!