[ 2 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: Radio Theatre on SongTouch.com
Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:37 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b

Cash: 0.00
12 Radio Theatre albums have shown up on SongTouch.com, for download!

What's nice is you can hear 30 seconds of each Track... so if there's 44 tracks like Little Women, you can hear a full 22 minutes of the drama. Pretty nice sample.

For anyone who's never heard Father Gilbert, I'd suggest checking out "Healing". Oh yeah, and the AIO episode "Suspicious Minds" is up for free (as EugeneFan mentioned recently on his topic)

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:05 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b

Cash: 9.60
Yah! I'm glad to see that RT is now available for purchase on Songtouch. I'm especially glad to see that one can buy a seperate episode of Father Gilbert, rather than a whole set. I think they should have a sample of two or three minutes from the beginning of the drama, rather than 30 second samples for each track. If you listened to every sample, you would hear a lot of the audio drama, but not really understand it. Then if you decided to purchase it you would already know what was going to happen. Also, I don't think they should be classed under "children." A lot of FG mysteries aren't really for children, and many other RTs would bore kids.

Dave

Offline Profile E-mail Facebook  

[ 2 posts ]