Some totally radical advertising

I think this is cool.

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Emily Witt
Tallying up

Some totally radical advertising

Post by Emily Witt »

This is an advertisement I came upon in some news (or claimed "news") syndication. It is advertising how quiet a certain line of cars are. I thought it was very, very cool because it is actually 3 dimensional, and old fashioned library stamp-out systems totally rock.

J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

:-k I don't get it..
...I hate marquees.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Is there suppose to be a car ad to go with it? :-k

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Huh! That's very interesting! Never seen anything like that before. But ya, they might want to be more clear about what it's advertising!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I don't understand.... :-k #-o
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

They seem to be implying that a library is the only other place that provide the same level of quietness as their vehicle can. :) I think it's a fun ad! \:D/ I would assume that information about the actual vehicle would be included somewhere as well.