Disney World

Have you gone? Tell us about your "magical memories"

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

mellow wrote:
Chandler wrote: Big Thunder has had it's share of problems including at least one death.
My friend was at Disney Land at the time this happened. His dad wanted to go on the Big thunder but his Mom wanted to go on the pirate ship. since the ship was on its last sail they decided to go on the ship. later they found out that if they hadn't gone on the ship they would have been on the coaster when it derailed :mad: isn't that crazy? I mean if his mom didn't insist they go on the ship they prolly would have been seriously injured or killed :bolt:
Whoa! Close call! :shock:
They probably can't know for sure that they would've been on the derailed car because they would've had to stand in line and might have been on a different train. However they might've been! :o
I doubt they would've been killed because only one person was. The possiblity of injury was much more likely. I'm sure they're VERY thankful they weren't on it. That's be so traumatic. :cry:
Godsballerina
Gold Member

Post by Godsballerina »

Ive never been to either, I dont really want to though, I would rather go somewhere else.
Oh the Cleverness of me!!~Peter Pan

I love Ballet!!!
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

i went to disneyland 2 times bu never to disneyworld

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I went to Disney world and I had a great time (although I would have liked more then an afternoon). I think the thing I always will remember is singing in front of Space Mountain (even though we were suppose to sing in front of the Castle). I want to go back really badly.
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

Aw. :( If you were talking about Disneyland... I know that place like the back of my hand... in fact, we just got annual passes today (that makes five times we've had them).

I went on Tower of Terror...

Someday I'd like to go to Disneyworld, though.

Edit: After reading the other posts (I kind of skipped that part :oops: ), I'm really confused. 'Cause to a California girl that's gone to Disneyland more in a year than most normal people go in a lifetime, Land and World are two very distinctive parks.

If we're talking about Disneyland, my favorite rides are Thunder Moutain and Splash Mountain. (The new Astro Blasters are pretty awesome... but not for a thrill. They reminded me of Gloobers.) In CA Adventure, I like Tower of Terror and California Screamin'.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name