Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 1 post ] 
 Post Post subject: Questions: Day 2
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:43 pm 
Whale you be my friend?
is snubs' friend.

Cash: 123.37
Bank: 1,100.00
1. Who became queen instead of Vashti? Esther or Hadassah

2. At what time every year did Pilate let a Jewish prisoner go? at the Passover

3.What city did the Corinthians live in? Corinth

4.Who threw Daniel into the lions’ den? Darius

5.Jesus spoke about a wise man building his house on what? the rock

6.Who assured Paul, en route to Rome and during a storm at sea, that all on board would be spared? an angel of God

7. In what chapter or what book can you read, “Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth”? Matthew 5:5

8.Of what man did Jesus say “I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith”? A centurion who had a servant that was sick and almost dying.

9.From what cities did Abraham see dense smoke rise early in the morning? Sodom and Gomorrah

10.What two birds were used as sacrifices in Leviticus? Pigeons and doves

11.What was the name of David’s first born son? Amnon

12.How many wives did Solomon have? 700 wives

13.Who told a riddle during his wedding and left his wife because she gave away the answer? Samson

14. What did Jesus say to God while he was hanging on the cross? "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" or "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

15.What disease broke out in the cities in which the Philistines kept the ark of God? tumors

16. How many animals of each kind did Moses bring on the ark? None, because Moses didn't bring animals on the ark..

17.Who was the father of Ahaz? Jotham

18. What king described plant life and taught about animals, birds, reptiles and fish and where is it found(book,chapter,verse)? Solomon, 1st Kings 4:33

19.What five women were included in Jesus’ genealogy?(five points) Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba, and Mary

20.According to Paul, what should good ministers of Christ reject? "profane and old wives' fables"

Bonus Activity:(5 points!)
Create a set for your team

avi:

sig:

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 1 post ]