604: "Like Father, Like Wooton"

**SPOILERS**

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

So, how was it?

5 Stars: One of the Best
19%
4 Stars: Above Average
31%
3 Stars: Average
36%
2 Stars: Below Average
11%
1 Star: One of the Worst
3%

Total votes: 36

snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

Holly wrote:Should I be ashamed to state that I enjoyed Connie's communication with the clowns? I did get pleasure from the initial Connie-head honcho interaction.
No...it WAS funny--just sort of, dumb...I'm really glad it wasn't the whole episode though...they did have some good moral lessons.

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Holly wrote:Should I be ashamed to state that I enjoyed Connie's communication with the clowns? I did get pleasure from the initial Connie-head honcho interaction.
If you are, I get to be ashamed with you, because I found it rather amusing as well! I also liked the scene where the clowns forgave the book-writing lady, and the impact it had on Connie. I was kind of hoping that it would lead to her realizing the silliness, or at least the futileness, of her anger at Rusty. His motivations may not have been as good as putting a child through university to become a doctor, but he may have had some kind of almost-legitimate reason. Or maybe not. ;) It was just a thought that came to me during that scene