564: "A Most Intriguing Question"

**SPOILERS**

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

What did you think of "A Most Intriguing Question"

5 Stars - Well duh, what else would I give it?
72%
4 Stars - Almost perfect but it was missing something
20%
3 Stars - Pretty Good!
5%
2 Stars - Nothing stood out (Did I mention I'm deaf?)
2%
1 Star - I am no longer an Odyssey fan
2%

Total votes: 61

Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

About as realistic as pigs flying ;)

-Jonathan
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jonathan wrote:About as realistic as pigs flying ;)

-Jonathan
Then (hopefully) my point has been made. ;)
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Chandler wrote:
AIOfan11 wrote:
pacer394 wrote:I loved the episode. I am soo glad Eugene is back. This episode was worth the wait. I liked the part when Connie, Tom, and Bernard questioned the govornent agent. :D
I'm REALLY happy. I just hope he's here to stay.
AIO writers meet. "What should we write about?"
"Aha! I know," says one writer with a smirk on his face. "Why don't we come up with 'Something Big' and have a huge promotional push? We can do something crazy and get the fans hopes up... we really need the business right?"
"Yes! Great idea!" says another one. "We'd better plan it for April 1 so we have an excuse when 'Something Big' turns out to not be as huge as people think."
"Perfect," replies the first writer. "So, what should we do?"
"Well, the fans keep asking for that pesky Eugene Meltsner an his wife Katrina to return," says a third writer. "Why don't we 'appease' them by bring Eugene and Katrina back... temporarily?"
"Hear, hear!" they all yelled.
"Great, so we'll come up with this wild tale and include that Novacom stuff that we used to get Eugene and Katrina out of the show. We'll appear to bring them back in the Imagination Station and then SEND THEM AWAY FOR GOOD!" the second writers yells in glee.
The room breaks out in a pandemonium of dancing and cheering as the writers conclude another brainstorming session for the books...

I'll let you judge how realistic you think that is. O:)
I don't think so. Why would they make a website if Eugene isn't here to stay?

It is kind of funny though!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Eugene's back! Yeah--I am fully aware I am a little late, but I have been avoiding this section until I could listen to the latest episodes. Great to have eps with old characters like Bernard, Tom, Whit, Connie and Eugene. Just like good ole times.....(cept for that small problem that Eugene doesn't remember the good ole times :-s )
Mary Anne Ryan
OK

Post by Mary Anne Ryan »

Willy Wonka wrote:This is my first post here! Ya! Well, I just now heard the ep. On TUESDAY!!!! My theory; Andromeda/Novacom erased Eugene's memory, and Whit is trying to restore his memory with the IS. That explains the mirror memories. And was that Katrina in next weeks preview? YES! PM WROTE THE EP!!!!

Yey! I am the reviver of five month old threads! woooohooo! (gee I hope I don't get in trouble) *giggles*

Gee Zach you have a really good Imagination you got it right....wow. how do you do that?
Mary Anne Ryan

Second Generation detective.

Have faith in God, and Tie down your Camels
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Mary Anne Ryan wrote:
Willy Wonka wrote:This is my first post here! Ya! Well, I just now heard the ep. On TUESDAY!!!! My theory; Andromeda/Novacom erased Eugene's memory, and Whit is trying to restore his memory with the IS. That explains the mirror memories. And was that Katrina in next weeks preview? YES! PM WROTE THE EP!!!!

Yey! I am the reviver of five month old threads! woooohooo! (gee I hope I don't get in trouble) *giggles*

Gee Zach you have a really good Imagination you got it right....wow. how do you do that?
I'll attribute it to a lucky guess. It's kinda freaky; a few months before the ep aired he wrote at the TH that they should have Eugene come back with amnesia.

-Jonathan
Mary Anne Ryan
OK

Post by Mary Anne Ryan »

Jonathan wrote:
Mary Anne Ryan wrote:

I'll attribute it to a lucky guess. It's kinda freaky; a few months before the ep aired he wrote at the TH that they should have Eugene come back with amnesia.

-Jonathan
Is that so? gosh that is really freaky. reallllyyyy freaky!
Mary Anne Ryan

Second Generation detective.

Have faith in God, and Tie down your Camels
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Um, ok.
First: Sorry about the topic revival.
Anyway, I have just one thing to say. rachelavonlea, have you ever considered writing for AIO? Because that was an excellent idea about what might have happened. I tip my hat to you! :detective:

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

This was a really good series. Eugene with amnesia. Tom and Bernard trying to convince Eugene that he uses "howdy" in his regular speech. Ha Ha. very funny!
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!