631: A Capsule Comes To Town

Post your reviews here!

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

star star star star star
23%
star star star star
32%
star star star
27%
star star
14%
star
5%

Total votes: 44

H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I believe the clip of Walker was lifted from "The Nemesis, Part II." I loved how they put that little clip of him in there. :D
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

You know I completly forgot that a new episode was one! I kicked myself as I logged on. It was pretty good. It took me alittle while to get used to the format of this one. Great lines like, "the poteum constucted of fruit cakes", all roads lead to Whit's End" (very true), and "Turn off that microphone young lady! I must look a fright!" Love that. Very warm and fuzzy at the end. I love Jack.
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

3 or 4. I pretty much enjoyed it, i liked how they integrated some older stuff in...it kept up the same old oddysey that we're used to hearing, but it was still up to date and all. But i guess i was just expecting a little more out of it. It wasn't something i'd listen to over and over and over again like some eps.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Ooh, I'd like to add that I thought the music between scenes was CLASS!! \:D/ 10/10 for the music!!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Smaug the dragon wrote:Ooh, I'd like to add that I thought the music between scenes was CLASS!! \:D/ 10/10 for the music!!
Si. Non-bouncy=good.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Okay, I was finally able to listen to the episode fully, and I must admit, it really grew on me. I think the part that was really throwing me off was the introduction. I would just zone out after that part. As soon as I forced myself to stay tuned and listen, I really got into it. I loved hearing from Tom, and from other characters who haven't been on in awhile. I also thought it was really neat that it ended up at Whit's End. Good episode over all \:D/
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Post by Katrina »

I thaught a Capsole comes to Town was boring :bore: exept the end when Connie talked about chersihing memories. :bounce: :D :) That was a nice part. But most of the Odyssey I had trouble paying attention. I listened to the Odyssey 3 or four times. I think I need to listen to it again because I really want to pay attention to all of it. Well I used to think the Mullagan episodes were boring until just this year And I had to listen to Living in the Gray a few times before I didn't think it was boring anymore. I just have to remember :-k Pationce and Perseverence thats what Connie said :hilarious:
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Fianally Vol. 50 it was Ok but No Chris first ever bold move kind of oldish :explode:
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

Sorry, but I thought it was kinda lame. The narration was weird, and the plot just seemed sorta pointless.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.