639: The Triangled Web, Part 2

Yeah, reviews.

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

Stars!

5 Stars: W00t!
48%
4 Stars: Yay! Not quite 5 stars, but still..
32%
3 Stars: Averageness
14%
2 Stars: Meh, whatever.
5%
1 Star: Not exactly my favorite..
2%

Total votes: 44

GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Anyways, the episode was Great. 5 stars. As stated a billion times, I thought that Jack and Lucy would get married. Yay, I too hope that they do the wedding in Odyssey. They can't just leave us here in suspence. That way, more characters can come.

Overall, very nicee... =D>
I do what I do.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I actually liked this episode despite the fact that I am still boycotting everyone being in love with Lucy. I know that Jack and Lucy's actor/actress got married in real life....but it should have been Jack and Donna!!!! :noway:

Also Jimmy was too young for Lucy....Kurt was understandable however. I just really would have liked to have seen more characters return. Overall though, I thought this conclusion was cute. I loved the imagination scene with Lewis and Clark. I know it probably won't happen, but I would love to see a wedding with more old AIO characters return. Maybe even have some settle down in Odyssey. Jack could open up a pizza shop since he has so much experience!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Jessicado wrote:....but it should have been Jack and Donna!!!! :noway:
Well, there, I'm not the only one ;)
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Jonathan wrote:
Me too

I am extremel angry at the conclusion it should have been Lucy and Curt.
1 star
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Mr.Whit wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Me too

I am extremel angry at the conclusion it should have been Lucy and Curt.
1 star
My best friend said it should have been Lucy and Jimmy! I am so against all three...
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I really liked these eps, though i think it maybe should have been expanded to 3 parts instead of 2...there was just so much crammed in the ep. I always kind of wondered about Jack and Lucy though, so it was cool having abit of a conclusion to that. Even though it is doubtful, i'd love it if they brought some of these old characters back to odyssey more often. The good ol' days with the old characters...I miss those days. I guess we'll have to see what happens in the coming episodes.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

This was a good conclusion to a humorous, if lacking, first part. It was full of well-placed humor (the IS adventure being the high point of the show) and wrapped up the story acceptably. 3.5/5.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I just listened again to these two episodes. I think I found an inconsistency...

At the beginning, Jack says that the High school looks smaller. Lucy goes on to tell them that it is actually bigger.

Nonetheless, Curt won't go in the high school because he feels queasy. Anyways, he goes to the middle school to meet with Lucy for lunch...

Unless, Mr. Walton has the keys to both schools which wouldn't surprise me one bit, or if the schools are in relatively in the same spot. Wouldn't surprise me either.

Just thought you might want to know. Unless this is a pointless post because every one knows better than me...
I do what I do.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

same as part 1, its a 4.5 Star \:D/