641: The Imagination Station, Revisited, Part 1

Review it!!

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

Rate this episode:

5 Stars: Diamonds
39%
4 Stars: Gold
36%
3 Stars: Silver
18%
2 Stars: Bronze
6%
1 Star: Rusty Gordon
No votes

Total votes: 33

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Wait, someone tell me if I'm wrong here.
Wasn't the actor who played John Mark (Chad Reisser), the original voice for Digger Digwillow?? :-s
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

yea u r right i didn't think about that good ear.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:Who all noticed how long that episode was? 26+ min, without comercials! It could be that they had more explainaing about the new IM, but it was cut to make time. :-s
The episode actually ran about 25:30 in length. ;)
Oops, sorry! :-# But still long, though.
zuzus_petals
Not as new

Post by zuzus_petals »

The old episodes were a lot better, they do like the same episode again or do something dumb.

Odyssey was better 6 years ago I think they are running out of things to do.
#1KellyFan
Just visiting

Post by #1KellyFan »

I LOVED this episode! When I first saw the description for it, I screamed! I was soo happy that Kelly was the one to go into the Imagination Station and experience the truthful story for herself. It helped me understand it a lot better. Since I relate to Kelly, the fact that she was in the adventure made me more comfortable to experience it with her. It was a comfort to have Kelly be the one in it. I LOVED the whole episode!

And about how Kelly knew what was goin' to happen to Jesus, Kelly says while in jail, "The family I'm staying with tried to teach me about Him, but I didn't get it. But now I saw and..." That's how Kelly knew. She also mentioned goin' to Sunday school as well.

And one more thing, about what happened to Aubrey with Regis Blackgard, Aubrey didn't go in without permission, at least i don't think she did. Then again, I might be wrong. I did hear that ep though. "Blackgard's Revenge" it was called.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I thought that this episode was almost flawless. The friendship between Kelly and Josiah was good, as was the super scene in which Josiah was healed. Some of the scene transitions were a bit abrupt, though. 4.5/5.
Jumpman256
Lurker

Post by Jumpman256 »

Gone are the days of pushing the red button and going for a wild ride with familiar sound effects ( ) and here are the days of being afraid of going through any doors.
When I first heard this episode, I was right with you on that--I thought, no red button? Wha??? :) But, after I heard Part 2, it all changed... (go to the Part 2 thread to see what I mean.)
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

I really like this episode with Kelly in it :) but it sad they cancelled her out of the new albums :(
I would have been nice if they made a few more episodes about Kelly before making the new albums