643: Kidsboro, Part 1

Why not review this one??

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

Rate this episode:

5 stars: Diamonds
27%
4 stars: Gold
44%
3 stars: Silver
24%
2 stars: Bronze
5%
1 star: Rusty Gordon
No votes

Total votes: 41

Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

I really enjoyed this episode. I think it was nice to have the same fantastic writing of Odyssey in a different setting. I also liked that the episode focused on issues like governement in a kid-appropriate and fun way! I was so anxious to hear the next episode.

Didn't I hear on the Podcast in the interview with Marshall Younger that the characters from Kidsboro will be making more regular appearances on the AIO episodes?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Yes, I recall hearing that somewhere, Robyn. It will be interesting to see how the kids are integrated, especially since they're all played by adults and shouldn't be experiencing any major voice changes anytime soon. :)
Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

Shawndlay wrote:Yes, I recall hearing that somewhere, Robyn. It will be interesting to see how the kids are integrated, especially since they're all played by adults and shouldn't be experiencing any major voice changes anytime soon. :)
Yeah. I was pretty shocked when I heard about the adult thing. I never would have guessed that by listening to them. I think Marshall also said that Nelso is played by a lady. :D

It is a good idea to have adults play the parts of kids so that some of the kids can stay around longer once we get to know them better.
dodobirdeee
Gold Member

Post by dodobirdeee »

I absolutely loved this episode. I totally wish that such a thing existed! I mean, wouldn't it be great to have your own city that you actually had a "house" to "live" in??? I really like Alice in this series. She's absolutely hilarious!
birdeee
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

I think the kidsborro episodes is another good example of whit being whit. Whit always comes up with new ways to teach lessons, and kidsborro is a fun way to teach responsibility.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

It made the gold! \:D/