TC#2: The Truth Be Told

A Review of #2 in The Truth Chronicles

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How would you rate it?

5 Stars: Absolutely 2 Thumbs Up!
38%
4 Stars: Relatively Good Episode
50%
3 Stars: Average
13%
2 Stars: Absolutely not the best
No votes
1 Star: Relatively annoying
No votes

Total votes: 8

Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

TC#2: The Truth Be Told

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

Let's see what you think of this second episode in the The Truth Chronicles episodes. Was this an ABSOLUTE winner for you? :D
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

The voice Jess used for Captain Absolutely is similar to the voice he used for Mr Charles.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

This was one of my favourite Truth Chronicles episodes! :D I loved Captain Absolutely and that whole related storyline, and Wooton's storytelling. Jess Harnell is definitely a talented guy! I was thinking about this episode a while ago at church when absolute truth was referenced, and I immediately thought of this TC episode. :D
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Very entertaining.I loved how they intertwined Jill's stand-off with Capitan Absolutely's stand-off.
IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

Has anyone noticed that the bad guy's real name is Darren Grey, which is probably an allusion to Darien Grey? This is probably my favorite Truth Chronicles episode, and Here I Am is a close second.
They say all roads lead to Rome, and all roads lead through Indiana. But I say that in the world of Odyssey, all roads lead to Novacom.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I agree with Peachey Keen that the way that Jill and Captain Absolutely were paralleled was great. Wooton's story with Captain Absolutely was very entertaining, but I wasn't so sure about some of those displays Whit set up...

This show does a good job of discussing a fundamental Christian concept (absolute truth) and I'm sure would be a good discussion starter for families.
IamConnie
Gold Member

Post by IamConnie »

I could be wrong, but didn't Whit already have a Christian newspaper dedicated to the truth back when Lucy Shultz was on? I think the episode was "Thy Will Be Done". Is this a goof? Or am I just confused?
They say all roads lead to Rome, and all roads lead through Indiana. But I say that in the world of Odyssey, all roads lead to Novacom.