TC#3: The Science Club

Episode 3 of the Truth Chronicles- A Winner?

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

What do you think of Episode 3?

5 Stars: I am ape crazy about this episode!
38%
4 Stars: Do the monkey dance
38%
3 Stars: Monkey ain't sure
25%
2 Stars: Can't find the missing link
No votes
1 Star: Not my favorite episode in theory
No votes

Total votes: 8

Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

TC#3: The Science Club

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

As a science nerd, I am excited to hear what my fellow ToOer's think of this episode and how it conveyed principles of God's intelligent design vs. evolution. =P~ I can't wait to hear about how you think this episode EVOLVED.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

So far this is my favorite episode from TTC. It reminded me of episodes from the early days.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Didn't so much like this episode. It wasn't quite as good as some of the other TC episodes.

And once you've heard the intelligent design arguments on Jonathan Park, no other radio drama can defend it nearly so well. :noway:
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I really liked this episode even though it didn't go into some more of the many problems with evolution and the big bang theory. I totally agree with Regis that it reminds me of some of the earlier episodes although it's the tiniest bit more boring. Overall though it's a pretty good episode. Definitely get the TC if you don't have it already.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I listened to this tonight for the first time, and loved it! I like Nelson more because of this episode, and Jill was a good (Lucy-like) side storyline. Never in the episode did I think, "Okay... next scene please" (which happens often). It held my attention with humor, interesting facts and illustrations about the topic, and good character interaction.

A-
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.