TC#6 & 7: Stepping Stones I & II

Reveiw of episodes 6 & 7 of The Truth Chronicles

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

Rate this episode using this Stepping Stones ranking system.

5 Pilgrim Hats
50%
4 Mayflower Ships
17%
3 Ears of Corn
33%
2 Hungry Settlers
No votes
1 Non-existent Plymouth Rock
No votes

Total votes: 6

Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

TC#6 & 7: Stepping Stones I & II

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

These two episodes tell one story about the early founding of our country and the journey of the Puritans to a new world. I am combining the review of these episodes because the story merges together between the 2 episodes. I am excited to hear your comments and reviews. :cheerleader:
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I wasn't so thrilled by this one. I felt that it was done in a more RT style, which seemed a bit boring for AIO. Why couldn't have Whit actually have told the story to Ryan and Jill rather than sending them to Kids' Radio?

I did like the history side to the show, though, but it doesn't lend itself to multiple relistenings for me.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

This is most possibly the most boring episode ever written in AIO. It is kind of interesting but no one will be buying TTC just for these 2 episodes thats for sure.
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

This has probably been talked about somewhere before, and since it's not really important enough to start a new topic for, I decided to put it in this ancient episode review topic.

I didn't notice it the first time listening to these episodes last year, but Andre Stojka is in this episode! It's a sign that I'm getting used to him as Whit because as soon as I heard him, my mind registered that it was 'Whit' talking, and at first I thought, "Hey, why don't they have Paul Herlinger use that voice my often" (assuming at first that it was just Paul changing his voice a little bit), but then it was like, "Oh yeah, it sounds like Whit because it is Whit." It's too bad Andre and Paul's characters didn't have any dialogue or anything.

Random, I know, but I thought it was cool that I'm so used to Andre already.
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I really liked these eps! A lot like Radio Theatre. But the Kids Radio invention was stupid. Why couldn't they go into the Imagination Station or Whit tell the story?!?