037 Camp What-A-Nut, Part 1

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

What did you think of "Camp What-A-Nut, Part 1"?

5 stars - Classic!
29%
4 stars - Retro!
57%
3 stars - Decent.
14%
2 stars - Odd.
No votes
1 star - Bad!
No votes

Total votes: 7

Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

037 Camp What-A-Nut, Part 1

Post by Irwin »

Another classic episode this weekend! \:D/
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I think this should be moved to Episode Reviews. Anyway, I liked that episode. I give it a four out of five stars. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Sapphire wrote:I think this should be moved to Episode Reviews.
Catspaw once wrote this, but I'm not sure if it applies to old episodes as well as new ones. :-k
Catspaw wrote:Review threads should be created in Whit's End so that they are more easily visible to all, and at the end of the week an admin will move the thread to the Episode Reviews subforum for archiving (with new posts still being possible as well), as per our traditional proceedings. :) Please check for an existing thread before creating your own review thread for a new episode. Thanks in advance for your future co-operation in this area.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That was in reference to threads created for new episodes, but I think it could work for older ones too. More people will see the thread here, but a lot of the people interested will see it within a week, and then it will still be accessible for later posting if people want in the Reviews area. Let's stand by my pearls of wisdom that Irwin was kind enough to dig up! \:D/ At least for now, I think it makes sense.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Irwin wrote:
Sapphire wrote:I think this should be moved to Episode Reviews.
Catspaw once wrote this, but I'm not sure if it applies to old episodes as well as new ones. :-k
Catspaw wrote:Review threads should be created in Whit's End so that they are more easily visible to all, and at the end of the week an admin will move the thread to the Episode Reviews subforum for archiving (with new posts still being possible as well), as per our traditional proceedings. :) Please check for an existing thread before creating your own review thread for a new episode. Thanks in advance for your future co-operation in this area.
Okay, I didn't know that. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis