705: The Labyrinth Part 3

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

What's your rating?

5: Magnificent!
58%
4: I say! Splendid!
29%
3: Better than a cup of tea
4%
2: Not cricket
4%
1: What bloke wrote this show?!?
4%

Total votes: 24

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

American Eagle wrote:Jason should return to Odyssey as an everyday character. That is my favorite aspect of this threequel.
I agree. :yes:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Why didn't Billings just shoot Groat at the end? If it was worse to die by coflax, then why didn't Groat just let him left be shot? That is something I didn't understand.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Moontide wrote:Why didn't Billings just shoot Groat at the end? If it was worse to die by coflax, then why didn't Groat just let him left be shot? That is something I didn't understand.
People who face death suddenly(and nervously) probably don't have a strategy. ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

So, what do you think Jason did to stop Billings? Did he wrestle the gun away? I will always wonder.

I'm sooo glad Jason's back! Now he and Alicia from City Hall can get together. Do you think since Jason's a code breaker that the government could send him codes privately to sort out in Odyssey? The last time Jason came to Odyssey he ended up leaving to travel the world doing mission projects and then undercover work. Since we don't want him to leave again then maybe this could be a solution.

I must say that even the young up and coming Odyssey listeners are enthralled by Jason. A little nine-going-on ten year old girl ,who is a friend of mine, has been listening to alot of the older Odyssey stories with Jason on them. I can tell she's got a crush on him already. There's just something about him....

Here's a twist. What if Jason would run for mayor. Do you think he would like that job? Since Whit's back and running Whit's End Jason will need something to do. I could see him doing that or city council or something.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I liked how they didn't say how Jason convinced Agent Billings not to kill Groat, left more to the imagination, and if they had done that scene, it probably would have been cheesy and unrealistic..
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Sapphire wrote:
American Eagle wrote:Jason should return to Odyssey as an everyday character. That is my favorite aspect of this threequel.
Jason?!?! An ordinary citizen??? No way!!! He's a secret agent at heart. Jason will never be an everyday character...
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Woody wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Jason?!?! An ordinary citizen??? No way!!! He's a secret agent at heart. Jason will never be an everyday character...
Even secret agents have problems. :noway:

He's not a super hero. ;) I'd like to see him just around town serving people in smaller ways. \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

Jesus' Princess wrote:I liked how they didn't say how Jason convinced Agent Billings not to kill Groat, left more to the imagination, and if they had done that scene, it probably would have been cheesy and unrealistic..
Yeah, but I thought it made it disappointing and anti-climactic. It seems like they always do it that way now, starting after Novacom.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Jeremy wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:I liked how they didn't say how Jason convinced Agent Billings not to kill Groat, left more to the imagination, and if they had done that scene, it probably would have been cheesy and unrealistic..
Yeah, but I thought it made it disappointing and anti-climactic. It seems like they always do it that way now, starting after Novacom.
Well that's true..
Mockingbird
A Grieving Renegade
Location: Running after the reckless protagonist of "Shattering the Dark."

Post by Mockingbird »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Woody wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Even secret agents have problems. :noway:

He's not a super hero. ;) I'd like to see him just around town serving people in smaller ways. \:D/
* chuckles * Are there "ordinary" people, really? ;)

I'm so happy Jason is back. * grins * And he's coming back home. That scene with Dale at the end gives me shivers. It's beautiful. =D

Now i just have to wait for Album 56... * pouts *
"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do." --To Kill a Mockingbird

Thanks to snubs for the awesome siggy! ^^;;