707: Mistaken For Good

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

Rate Mistaken For Good!

5 stars
74%
4 stars
26%
3 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 star
No votes

Total votes: 23

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I didn't love the episode but I like Jay and appreciate he has a little more dimension than Rodney. And Whit got kind of mad which always makes me happy! \:D/

It was well done, I think I just didn't absolutely love it because it was really sad. >_> I feel bad for old people the older I get and see adults that were middle aged when I was a kid getting older and senile, etc.

Plus it makes me feel bad for not visiting my grandma more often. >_>
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I agree with everything Top said, even the grandma part--but I have a good reason since I can't fly over there every day \:D/

I wish Whit would get mad like he did with Nick that one time.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah that is a better excuse. >_>

Mine has advanced Alzheimer's and dementia so its just... depressing to visit when she has no idea who you are. >_> I'd rather remember her as she was when I was a kid and knew what was going on... >_>
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I finally listened to this episode yesterday and I really enjoyed it. It feels different than what AIO has done before. I thought the story was great. I was easily involved in the story, hoping that Jay would do the right thing, but not being suprised when it took him a little while to do it. His solution towards the end of the episode to reveal what Vance was doing was very Jay-like. ;) Good stuff.