720: Happy Hunting

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

What was your level of happiness?

5 stars: Pure joy!
No votes
4 stars: Very entertained
29%
3 stars: I was content with it.
43%
2 stars: A little sad
14%
1 star: Happy?!? It mad me angry!
14%

Total votes: 7

Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
720: Happy Hunting

Post by Peachey Keen »

Did you feel happy hearing this show?

Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

It's been a long time since we've heard stuff about the difference between happiness and joy. Namely, "Count It All Joy", and "Happy Smilers". I love it when we get to hear the difference explained, because this is something I often bring up with people.

I loved the beginning with "How do you Americans say it? Faux pas". That made me laugh.
The food in the fridge was also great. The visuals were nice.
All of Connie's roommates seem to go into anaphylactic shock?
And when Penny said "Happiness support group" I was thinking "PleaseletitbeSMILEpleaseletitbeSMILEpleaseletitbeSMILEpleaseletitbeSMILEpleaseletitbeSMILEpleaseletitbeSMILE"
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Tripping isn't funny. >_> Neither are allergic reactions.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.