728: Your Servant is Listening, Part 2

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How would you rate it?

5 stars: Epic in biblical proportions!
55%
4 stars: Close to a classic
18%
3 stars: An average adventure
18%
2 stars: I'm close to confessing absolute dislike.
9%
1 star: I pray my memory of this show will vanish!
No votes

Total votes: 11

Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
728: Your Servant is Listening, Part 2

Post by Peachey Keen »

And it concludes. What did you think?
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I loved it!:) It was so encouraging! :D

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Wow. This is a better episode than I expected it to be, I really enjoyed it! Hopefully the rest of the season will follow suit!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I liked this one, especially when Camilla witnessed Samuel hearing from God.

I might need to listen to it again to see if I love it though

Till the end of the line.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

The lesson was amazing! They tied together so many things here, from obedience to sacrifice to Jesus' death to listening to God in prayer, and had a specific focus on how all the knowledge of God is not a relationship with him. That's what the program's really all about. I'm very impressed. Victoria and I will record our review tonight, hopefully, so the Oddcast episode should be up in a couple days.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:The lesson was amazing! They tied together so many things here, from obedience to sacrifice to Jesus' death to listening to God in prayer, and had a specific focus on how all the knowledge of God is not a relationship with him. That's what the program's really all about. I'm very impressed. Victoria and I will record our review tonight, hopefully, so the Oddcast episode should be up in a couple days.
I am excited for your reviews.

I liked this episode, and think it made me think a lot (which is good).
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Thanks! Speaking of which, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KpHSqkfVtU
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:The lesson was amazing! They tied together so many things here, from obedience to sacrifice to Jesus' death to listening to God in prayer, and had a specific focus on how all the knowledge of God is not a relationship with him. That's what the program's really all about.
This is how i felt, seriously this lesson helped me as well.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.