738: The Pilot, Part 2

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

Rate Part Two!

5 Stars - Us? Doctor, nurse, and pilot!
33%
4 Stars - Maraca!
50%
3 Stars - A nice gathering.
17%
2 Stars - Cut the engine (rough landing).
No votes
1 Stars - Bait and switch.
No votes

Total votes: 12

Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

You can't call what they did bringing Mitch back, they had a few scenes with him just to silence all the fans that complained about him going away, what people wanted was to have Mitch back for good and to marry Connie, and they were obvious that that's not going to happen both with what they said for years and what they did in that episode
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
WindowWasher
I've been here a bit

Post by WindowWasher »

Even though I'm not a big Jeff fan, I'd rather have him marry Connie than Mitch. It's funny those two could reenact "First Love" and you'd never hear the difference.
Exercise Daily-Walk with The Lord!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

WindowWasher wrote:Even though I'm not a big Jeff fan, I'd rather have him marry Connie than Mitch. It's funny those two could reenact "First Love" and you'd never hear the difference.
I thought that too. Not that I want them to get married, but that the actors voices have not changed in 25 years.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

TigerintheShadows wrote:That aside, the embedded MP3 is playing back Part 1, at least for me. :anxious:
It still works for me; I take it what you're hearing isn't the 'previously' clips? ^.-
Are you able to listen to it with just the link in the mp3 tags?

Jeff can lead Connie spiritually (already has), can be the calm in the storm Connie always manages to bring (not that I would wish that on anyone), and is kind.
<3
Blitz wrote:I have a feeling Connie will get engaged in the 12 episodes we won't hear.
probably..
But they must turn it into a long building romance and fill it with them being in the mission field together. :noway:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff and Connie together, he seems sweet and they could be a good match. We'll have to see.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

There is the proper player Tiger.
ImageImageImage
logos linked