741: In a Kingdom Far Away

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

Rate the episode!

5 stars
100%
4 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 star
No votes

Total votes: 1

Taq
A great mapmaker

741: In a Kingdom Far Away

Post by Taq »

Yes, God loves us unconditionally! What a great truth to (re)learn.

I laughed when I heard the name "Eugenius" since I loved him in Back to Bethlehem (though they were completely different characters).

So, what are your thoughts?
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Side note - I about died about the nod/poke at Chick - Fil - A (the driving a cross town to get chicken and waffle fries only to discover they are closed on Sunday). Totally made my day!!!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.