769: BTV To Tell the Truth

Post your review!

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

769: BTV To Tell the Truth

Post by JesusFreak777 »

So I'm listening to this episode, and I find it very odd that it is a B-TV since Bernard is no longer a part of AIO...and I'm pretty sure this is Whit's first time on B-TV....

I wish they would have explained Bernard's absence somehow, or named it something other than B-TV.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Yeah, it didn't really feel like B-TV. I kind of wish that they would just stick with the Kids' Radio format for these kinds of episodes instead of trying to mess with B-TV. It's never going to be the same without Bernard. :(
aragtaghooligan
29K to go!

Post by aragtaghooligan »

are you sure the B is not for Bible? But yeah it is weird how they never address the absences of Bernard and Tom. And this episode could have been a kids radio episode.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Yup - the B stands for Bernard...at least that's what it did in the beginning in I Want My B-TV. And Bernard has always been the host as well.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.