788: Between the Lines, Part 2

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

1 Ew
No votes
2 Average
100%
3 A good average
No votes
4 Wow, more Eugene!
No votes
5 Wow, Penny's gone!?
No votes

Total votes: 1

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

788: Between the Lines, Part 2

Post by KODY 105 »

Episode summary
When Connie seems to have a connection with a handyman, Wooton and Penny get the idea to set them up on a blind date. Meanwhile, Whit and Lilly Graham try to get to the bottom of his health issues, and Whit’s daughter Jana announces she’s moving to Odyssey. (Part 2 of 2)
My thoughts
Whit's health is declining? Could this be the beginning of the end of a WWII veteran who would now be like 90 years old?

Psychics! So wait, Whit is being attacked spiritually?! He's sensed evil before, related to Blackgaard iirc.

The backstory with Devan is nice, but compared to the Jana storyline it's unimportant!

Jana's description of learning the truth about Robin Stellmach and saying she was tempted for a few minutes parallels Commander Data from Star Trek: First Contact and how he was briefly tempted by the idea of joining the Borg. I'm glad Jana didn't go the psychic route: I'm not sure AIO could go down that route very far without getting way out of bounds for a kids' show.

So my initial vibe from part 1 was wrong, so no need to explain what I thought it was.
2/5
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Whit also had a reaction similar to this in Castles and Cauldrons
ImageImageImage
logos linked