576: "Prisoners of Fear III"

**SPOILERS**

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How would you rate Prisoners of Fear Pt. 3?

5 Stars
59%
4 Stars
35%
3 Stars
3%
2 Stars
3%
1 Star
No votes

Total votes: 34

Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

i knew it i knew that Eugene's Dad would still be alive

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Agent DeWhite
Tallying up

Post by Agent DeWhite »

Sorry to be posting so late.

When I finished listening to this episode -- a while ago -- I just sat back in my computer chair and sighed. Honestly, I found this, as the third part, the most exhilerating and the one that I was really able to get into and it was substantially more than the other two. Like a few have already mentioned, the father/son scene was moving, and I thought the way it was presented was very real and believable.
Jonathan wrote:
From what I've gathered, this storyline will appear in furture episodes. I expect these questions to be answered in future episodes. Which is why I didn't complain too much here (actually, I didn't at all). The fact that Marshal Younger left 'loose ends' in the story is terrific; it leaves the door open for furture episodes instead of killing the whole story here and now. It'll keep us tuning in. That, and after reading several of your reviews, I think you(Sman) overanalyze these eps. Of course the older crowd is going to find things predictable, or will want all the details. But you need to keep in mind, this is chiefly a kids show (yes I know the show has an appeal to and trys to reach all ages, which is why I added the word chiefly.

-Jonathan
Just thought I'd mention, I really appreciate your unbiased opinion and way of considering all the angles when looking at AIO eps. (At least recently) :D
What do you do when your nose goes on strike?