582: "Silent Night"

**SPOILERS**

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

Rate the episode!

5 Stars - Its almost as awesome as EK!
54%
4 Stars - Long live great Odyssey Christmas
27%
3 Stars - Meh... Mediocre...
10%
2 Stars - Bleh
10%
1 Star - *Explodes*
No votes

Total votes: 41

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

:shock:

I'm relistening to the show. Doesn't it sound like Whit turns on a TV at his house??? :anxious:
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

*gasp*

:shock:

You're right!!!!!
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

When does Whit do that? I know he turns on his radio (looking for music), and can't find anything, so he puts in a CD. But I don't recall him every turning on his television.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I remember hearing what sounded like a year in review program at one point in the episode. But I'm not sure if it was radio or TV.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Santapaw wrote:When does Whit do that? I know he turns on his radio (looking for music), and can't find anything, so he puts in a CD. But I don't recall him every turning on his television.
Chandler wrote:Doesn't it sound like Whit turns on a TV at his house??? :anxious:
O:)
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

At the beginning of scene with just he and Jenny, during the fog of transition, you hear, "1977, the year in review" or something to that effect. I thought it was a TV as well and did a double take. I figured it was the TV Whit and Jenny had before he got rid of them all. But it didn't bother me enough to come up with a better resolution. It later sounded more like a radio than a TV.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Mandy Straussberg wrote:At the beginning of scene with just he and Jenny, during the fog of transition, you hear, "1977, the year in review" or something to that effect. I thought it was a TV as well and did a double take. I figured it was the TV Whit and Jenny had before he got rid of them all. But it didn't bother me enough to come up with a better resolution. It later sounded more like a radio than a TV.

Mandy
I heard that too and thought the same thing... that it was before Whit got rid of his TV. That's not what I was talking about. I meant before he started "dreaming"... right before he put in the music CD.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

i liked hearing more about the kids too but i was really disapointed. :( i think it could have been a lot better. the one high point is lester(i hope that's how you spell it) :D!
don't forget the rain.