400: "The Spy Who Bugged Me"

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

how many stars do you give it

5 stars if you don't think it's the best episode ever you don't know what your talking about
47%
4 stars What a great funny cool episode
35%
3 stars Good but could of better
18%
2 stars This episode is not that great
No votes
1 star The worst episode ever
No votes

Total votes: 17

Aslan
Smile for the camera

400: "The Spy Who Bugged Me"

Post by Aslan »

What do you think of the episode the spy who bugged me.

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i have heard it once and thought it was pretty funny
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

This is one of my favorite shows! \:D/
Angel Bob
insert dash here

Post by Angel Bob »

This show is pretty silly, but I love it to death. :D

nn
querida
I've been here a bit

Post by querida »

Gotta love Jared and dwayne those guys are really awesome and wickedly funny
maybe its not the destination, maybe it's the journey

<3 Dasey <3
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

It's one of the best I have heard. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
capt. skippy
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by capt. skippy »

hilarious! definitely one of the best episodes. O:)
Jack Davis
OK

Post by Jack Davis »

It is definitely one of my favorite episodes ever. It was also one of the first ones I ever owned. definitely one of the top ten
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Jared, and Dwayne unwittingly, entertain the audience in this light and humorous episode. Not only is this episode humorous, but it artfully teaches its message. For the audience who prefers the characters from this era, this episode is an alternative to "The Boy Who Cried 'Destructo!'" The messages are the same, but Jared and Dwayne learn about it in a slightly different way. They actively listened to a conversation, but Lawrence "stumbled" upon his discovery.

I must admit, I like this episode very much. I <3 Jared and his antics: Dwayne tames him only the tiniest little bit, if at all. Sarah plays the great antagonist with her "Oh, hi, Jared!" and "It's a fact: girls are smarter than boys!" No other kid character can antagonize another quite the way she does Jared.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

This episode was alright, but I'm sure I've listened to it at least 50 times. Really. I could the whole episode...

Sarah: Oh, hi Jared.
Jared: So Sarah, what are you girls doing in that hide-out of yours?!
Dwayne: Real suttle there, Jared.

Etc. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

American Eagle wrote:Dwayne: Real suttle there, Jared.
The word suttle should be spelled subtle. I'm not sure why (it must be a throwback to Latin or something), but that is the way it is. If it were up to me, it would be suttle.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

KODY 105 Cryin Brian Dern wrote:
The word suttle should be spelled subtle. I'm not sure why (it must be a throwback to Latin or something), but that is the way it is. If it were up to me, it would be suttle.
Really? I spelled "suttle" and it spell-checked it, but did give that as a option. Thank. \:D/

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

American Eagle wrote:
Really? I spelled "suttle" and it spell-checked it, but did give that as a option. Thank. \:D/
What exactly does suttle mean? I couldn't find it in my dictionary. Actually it's my mother's dictionary from 1979, so maybe suttle is a new word. I know what subtle means.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

American Eagle wrote:
What exactly does suttle mean? I couldn't find it in my dictionary. Actually it's my mother's dictionary from 1979, so maybe suttle is a new word. I know what subtle means.
I don't know, "subtle" is the word I meant, though.

Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I L-O-V-E-D this ep! Definately in my top ten. Poor Dwane... always being manipulated by Jared.