585: "The Poor Rich Guy"

**SPOILERS**

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How'd you like this ep?

5 stars!
32%
4 stars!
45%
3 stars!
19%
2 stars!
3%
1 star!
No votes
0 stars!
No votes

Total votes: 31

Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Welcome Johndell! Congratulations on turning thirteen :). *poofs for the rest of the day*
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Johndell wrote::explode: i love the TOO, \:D/ i have been visiting since it came out, but my mom didn't wanna take the time to fax Shadowpaw (you must fax him to join if you are under 13) but i turned 13 on February 10th, so I'm now a member! YEA! *GAGS FROM STUPIDITY OF EXCITEMENT!* :D
How exciting! \:D/ Congratulations on your birthday! :party:
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

Jonathan wrote:

Now we are in the same situation; Eugene's Father is not the only storyline going on right now; we have whatever is going on with Mandy, .
Where was this brought up? Is this mentioned in a recent episode? (I haven't been listening to all of the news ones)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Ferder wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

Now we are in the same situation; Eugene's Father is not the only storyline going on right now; we have whatever is going on with Mandy, .
Where was this brought up? Is this mentioned in a recent episode? (I haven't been listening to all of the news ones)
Yes, though I can't remember which one. The next ep in the storyline is in two weeks or something.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Next Saturday's episode, "Now More Than Ever," is supposed to connect to the Mandy storyline and has Liz trying to figure out what's wrong with her or something like that. :)
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

yeah, but was a Mandy storyline even started in the first place? Or is this just to do with when Liz and her stopped being friends?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes, in the semi- recent episode "Tales of a Small-Town Thug" (I think :anxious: ) Mandy is said to not be feeling well and acting strange and there has been the implication that there is a storyline attached.