591: "Switch!"

**SPOILERS**

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate "Switch?"

5 Stars
14%
4 Stars
46%
3 Stars
37%
2 Stars
No votes
1 Star
3%

Total votes: 35

Nathan Hoobler
AIO Writer

Post by Nathan Hoobler »

NatetheGreat wrote:Are you going to post it on the ToO? :pray:
I'm afraid not. This one will be an "album-only" exclusive. That's not to say that there won't be more free commentaries, though.

This one is much more extensive than the ones I did. Three people instead of one and a bit complex in terms of how we did the audio and clips from the show and other shows.

Nathan
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yayness! I look forward to hearing the commentary after the album comes out! \:D/ I'm sure that it will be almost as fun as the Nathan Hoobler ones! ;)
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Nathan Hoobler wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:Are you going to post it on the ToO? :pray:
I'm afraid not. This one will be an "album-only" exclusive. That's not to say that there won't be more free commentaries, though.

This one is much more extensive than the ones I did. Three people instead of one and a bit complex in terms of how we did the audio and clips from the show and other shows.

Nathan
Than that means I won't be able to hear it due to the fact I listen to AIO on ether the radio or OnePlace.com. :mecry:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, ask for the album for your next birthday or for Christmas! \:D/ AIO makes a great present! :D
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Post by Katrina »

I loved Switch it was such a funny Odyssey it made me :lolsign: All the Odyssey's with the Washingtons are very funny. Like Switch, My Favorite thing, Sunday Morning Scramble, The Toy Man, and Something's Got To Change :lol:
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
acbulldog57
Just visiting

Post by acbulldog57 »

This had to be one of the most entertaining episodes i have ever heard. The whole story line was amusing and the pieces of humor worked in made this one of my all time favorites.
Perron
Tallying up

Post by Perron »

My favorite part of this episode was at the end when Whit was pretending to be one of the kids that would come to Whit's End and ask him for advice. At first I didn't get it, but then when I got it I had a good laugh. :)