593: "Around the Block"

**SPOILERS**

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How would you rate this show?

5 *****
28%
4 ****
50%
3 ***
22%
2 **
No votes
1 *
No votes

Total votes: 32

Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Haha... Connie's fit over "341 words!!! How can I only have 341 words???" was actual pretty similar to one of my daily routines during the month of November. "200 words? I just wrote all of that, and it was only 200 words? How on earth am I going to make it to 50,000 words in one month if I only write 200 words???" Ah, the joys of NaNoWriMo.... but I promise WriYe is harder. :-(

Not a bad episode. I listened to it while I was cleaning the kitchen, however, so of course it made me want to stop cleaning and get on my laptop and start working on my WriYe novel... I resisted the urge, though.

I haven't even reached 20K yet, and it's MAY??? I'm going to fail WriYe! :mecry:
Argyle Ninja
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Argyle Ninja »

Aww, poor Rachel. :console:

Come to the Girl's Advice forum and we'll talk about it without the unkind ears of ridiculing boys! :yes:
Not that frog, Styles. That's a good frog.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I really liked the episode - it was nice to see Conie offerring advice from her past, and it was good to hear Eugene and Whit and Connie just interacting with each other and supporting each other. There were fewer characters than almost any other episode, but it was still enjoyable. This is an episode that I can definitely see myself listening to over and over again and enjoying each time! \:D/ The title is clever, too - it took me a second to get it. :anxious:
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Me too. :-)