For anyone interested in Dark Messiah

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

For anyone interested in Dark Messiah

Post by xiao »

For anyone who wants to learn more about this awesome game, or win 1337 stuff (such as your name in the credits), check this link out.

http://www.disciplesofsareth.com/darkme ... l?i=FuyXVC

If you register under that link, when you start, both me and you will have a boost of points that you can use to earn stuff. Check it out - it's very awesome.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

DUDE THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! Aside from the name, If it did not promot that, i would so register!!!!!! But DARK MESSIAH, I mean that is like so Evil...I mean, I just cannot Do it, If it had a different name, and possibly even a different motive definately!! But i can't :(. Sorry xiao, I can't Promote something like that. But it does look like a very 1337 Hax Game!.

Ry
xiao

Post by xiao »

livin4messiah wrote:DUDE THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! Aside from the name, If it did not promot that, i would so register!!!!!! But DARK MESSIAH, I mean that is like so Evil...I mean, I just cannot Do it, If it had a different name, and possibly even a different motive definately!! But i can't :(. Sorry xiao, I can't Promote something like that. But it does look like a very 1337 Hax Game!.

Ry
"Messiah" isn't a name it's a word. It means person of great importance. Obviously they aren't referring to Jesus or anything even remotely true. It's fantasy. He's basically like sauron. The Dark Messiah is the villain in the game. You're a good guy. What the heck do you mean "motives"? You're trying to stop evil.... TATHS SO EVAL!L!111

In other words you fail.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Xiao wrote:
livin4messiah wrote:DUDE THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! Aside from the name, If it did not promot that, i would so register!!!!!! But DARK MESSIAH, I mean that is like so Evil...I mean, I just cannot Do it, If it had a different name, and possibly even a different motive definately!! But i can't :(. Sorry xiao, I can't Promote something like that. But it does look like a very 1337 Hax Game!.

Ry
"Messiah" isn't a name it's a word. It means person of great importance. Obviously they aren't referring to Jesus or anything even remotely true. It's fantasy. He's basically like sauron. The Dark Messiah is the villain in the game. You're a good guy. What the heck do you mean "motives"? You're trying to stop evil.... TATHS SO EVAL!L!111

In other words you fail.
Im not trying to stop evil, I just don't want to Promot it :p. I will read some reviews on the game, And find out what it is all about, and if i am interested, then heck yes!!!! But, A lot of times the word "Messiah" Is Associated with Yeshua (Hebrew Word For Jesus) So i will Check out what it is, But i am a little turned off by the name.

Ry
xiao

Post by xiao »

livin4messiah wrote:
Xiao wrote:

Ry

In other words you fail.
Im not trying to stop evil, I just don't want to Promot it :p. I will read some reviews on the game, And find out what it is all about, and if i am interested, then heck yes!!!! But, A lot of times the word "Messiah" Is Associated with Yeshua (Hebrew Word For Jesus) So i will Check out what it is, But i am a little turned off by the name.

Ry
How do you know it's "Evil" if you haven't even "found out what it is all about"? So sometimes that word is assosiated with Yeshua. But it isn't this time. So that makes it evil?

You still fail.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Xiao wrote:
livin4messiah wrote:
Xiao wrote:

Ry

In other words you fail.

Ry
How do you know it's "Evil" if you haven't even "found out what it is all about"? So sometimes that word is assosiated with Yeshua. But it isn't this time. So that makes it evil?

You still fail.
I read some reviews, ooks totally 1337. I dont think It is as bad as it sounds. It does look very leet though. So I dont know. If my elderly computer was not so...Elderly, i would definately go buy it, But alas...:(

Ry
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Messiah is a savior. One who saves. Obviously Jesus is the messiah, but messiah is brouder than just Jesus..
...I hate marquees.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

J-man wrote:Messiah is a savior. One who saves. Obviously Jesus is the messiah, but messiah is brouder than just Jesus..
The games about a Dark Savior if the title is correct then, more like an Anti-Hero.
xiao

Post by xiao »

Yeah and the Dark Savior is the bad guy. You're just some random dude who's gonna go kill him. \:D/