What Game Are you Playing Now?

Video Games!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

What Game Are you Playing Now?

Post by Shadowpaw »

Since this is always of interest to me, why doesn't everyone post what video game they are currently playing right now (not at this very moment, but in "general time")? Any time you start a new game, you can reply again!

I'll go first:

God of War

(Though technically I beat that today, so I'll be moving on to something else soon).
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

SOUL CALIBUR 2!

And Zelda: Wind Waker. ...being one of the few I know who liked that game.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

I don't play games... :anxious:
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Still plodding through Final Fantasy Tactics. ](*,)
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Empire Earth Gold Edition
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Still on Knights of the Old Republic, but progressing well.
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

Im playing the new starwars 3 game.Its good so far.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Rachael wrote:Still on Knights of the Old Republic, but progressing well.
Ah! You are a gamer as well? How nice! :)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I finally got motivated to play past the first save point in Lord of the Rings: the Third Age... although I think I've run into a glitch. This one Elf archer guy just joined me (I forget his name, he's semi-prominent in the movies, and he's a "special" 4th member to battles), and was in a battle with me, but then I went back to a save point and traveled back to an earlier level. Then when I came back, the guy is still with me in cut scenes, but he's not in battles anymore. :( Plus I've been alternating that with Wrestlemania 21. It's kind of fun but has tons of glitches, unfortunately.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
Rachael wrote:Still on Knights of the Old Republic, but progressing well.
Ah! You are a gamer as well? How nice! :)
Indeed! Would that be the original KotoR? :-s
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I'm currently working on a number of games. I'm in the middle of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, just started Stolen and Panzers Phase One. I'll be starting The Moment of Silence soon.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:And Zelda: Wind Waker. ...being one of the few I know who liked that game.
I love Wind Waker as well, though I can understand people's concern over the graphics. I'm very much lookingforward to the new one!
Me wrote:I'm currently working on a number of games. I'm in the middle of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, just started Stolen and Panzers Phase One. I'll be starting The Moment of Silence soon.
I got Moment of Silence a couple months ago but haven't played (I've been too busy). It's one of my goals to play through it this summer.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

The Top Crusader wrote:I finally got motivated to play past the first save point in Lord of the Rings: the Third Age... although I think I've run into a glitch. This one Elf archer guy just joined me (I forget his name, he's semi-prominent in the movies, and he's a "special" 4th member to battles), and was in a battle with me, but then I went back to a save point and traveled back to an earlier level. Then when I came back, the guy is still with me in cut scenes, but he's not in battles anymore. :( Plus I've been alternating that with Wrestlemania 21. It's kind of fun but has tons of glitches, unfortunately.
Actually, that's not a glitch, that's just poor programming. I've played that game. :)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

--DDR: Ultramix 2

The only real game I've been playing as of late is Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

at the moment......Star Wars Battlefront
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I finally got motivated to play past the first save point in Lord of the Rings: the Third Age... although I think I've run into a glitch. This one Elf archer guy just joined me (I forget his name, he's semi-prominent in the movies, and he's a "special" 4th member to battles), and was in a battle with me, but then I went back to a save point and traveled back to an earlier level. Then when I came back, the guy is still with me in cut scenes, but he's not in battles anymore. :( Plus I've been alternating that with Wrestlemania 21. It's kind of fun but has tons of glitches, unfortunately.
Actually, that's not a glitch, that's just poor programming. I've played that game. :)
Heh... the jerk. Showing up to help one battle, then running off for countless others... :)

He's showed up a couple times since I posted this... he's rather random.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Shadowpaw wrote:
Sonuna Hydris wrote:And Zelda: Wind Waker. ...being one of the few I know who liked that game.
I love Wind Waker as well, though I can understand people's concern over the graphics. I'm very much lookingforward to the new one!
As am I! I'm a big Wind Waker fan!

I'm playing, Americas Army...and Wind Waker at this time.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I'm ethere playing SIMS 2 or NFSU 2
Image [img]
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Ah NFSU 2. I need to go back and finish that. I unlocked all the performance upgrades, and got bored. There was still about 30% of the game left too. After getting that far on the PC version, I started over on the XBOX, and didn't get nearly so far, because I didn't put any time into it.

Can't wait for NFS: Most Wanted!! I think it comes out 4th quarter.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Empire Earth. Starcraft is all but mine(if my bro decides to stop hogging it, or my friend finally makes up his mind to go all the way to Walmart and get it for me(I'm paying him back, of course;)). Also trying to play Jedi Outcast while my bro isn't glued to the computer it's on.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr