What Game Are you Playing Now?

Video Games!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005.

My stats are maxed out, but I've only completed about 30% of game progress. I have no clue what level my bonus progress is at. :headscratch:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:at the moment......Star Wars Battlefront
good game!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Not as good as KOTOR! I love that game. I got the Star Map from four worlds in three days.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Are you kidding?! :-s How can you chat/post when your playing a game?! :headscratch:
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Jman 009 wrote:Are you kidding?! :-s How can you chat/post when your playing a game?! :headscratch:
Quite simply. To chat, some games have built in chat, and if they don't just assign a button for voice chat activation (through an external prog.) to an extra button on your mouse.

Just found an interesting and strangely fun mmorpg today. R.O.S.E. Online. It's in Beta and free right now. Low sys requirements. If anyone plays, my gamertag is "morecowbell." www.roseon.com
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

Me wrote:Ah NFSU 2. I need to go back and finish that. I unlocked all the performance upgrades, and got bored. There was still about 30% of the game left too. After getting that far on the PC version, I started over on the XBOX, and didn't get nearly so far, because I didn't put any time into it.

Can't wait for NFS: Most Wanted!! I think it comes out 4th quarter.
once you beat the game there's so much stuff you unlock. and you can make the nicest cars. (BTW I've beaten it thats why I know)
Image [img]
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Me wrote:
Jman 009 wrote:Are you kidding?! :-s How can you chat/post when your playing a game?! :headscratch:
Quite simply. To chat, some games have built in chat, and if they don't just assign a button for voice chat activation (through an external prog.) to an extra button on your mouse.

Just found an interesting and strangely fun mmorpg today. R.O.S.E. Online. It's in Beta and free right now. Low sys requirements. If anyone plays, my gamertag is "morecowbell." www.roseon.com
I might just check that out sometime.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Jman 009 wrote:
Me wrote:

I might just check that out sometime.
Looks neat. Me too.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Grrr. I tried to get on just now, and the server is down (or full). It wasn't scheduled for maintenance until Monday. Not happy. I wanted to level up at least once tonight. I'll try again later.
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

It's going through some patching thing (I just downloaded it) and it's taking FOREVER I don't know if it will work...Is it turn based?
Me
An original

Post by Me »

There's a huge update for it. I had to update again today (that's why it was down last night). It took me over an hour on a T1 line (triggersoft or whoever it is has a really slow server). It (the game) is real time. Do be aware that they are doing a server reset on Monday, which will eliminate all stats, etc. I recommend spending the rest of the week exploring the worlds and finding what direction you want to take after the reset.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Donkey Kong on Nintendo Emulator on Sony Vaio personel computer.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Me wrote:There's a huge update for it. I had to update again today (that's why it was down last night). It took me over an hour on a T1 line (triggersoft or whoever it is has a really slow server). It (the game) is real time. Do be aware that they are doing a server reset on Monday, which will eliminate all stats, etc. I recommend spending the rest of the week exploring the worlds and finding what direction you want to take after the reset.
Yeah, I'm a level 11 hawker then I found out about the reset #-o

Do you want to play together? My ingame name is "Karuzu" you can add me.

When the reset happens will you have to make a new account?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

K-K-Katamari... Damashii...
*compulsive hand twitching*
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Captain Jack wrote:
Me wrote:There's a huge update for it. I had to update again today (that's why it was down last night). It took me over an hour on a T1 line (triggersoft or whoever it is has a really slow server). It (the game) is real time. Do be aware that they are doing a server reset on Monday, which will eliminate all stats, etc. I recommend spending the rest of the week exploring the worlds and finding what direction you want to take after the reset.
Yeah, I'm a level 11 hawker then I found out about the reset #-o

Do you want to play together? My ingame name is "Karuzu" you can add me.

When the reset happens will you have to make a new account?
Don't think you'll have to make a new account. You'll just have to start your characters over. I'm not entirely sure though.

I'll look you up when I play. We'll have to do some stuff as a party.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

Rise of Nations, Jedi Outcast, SimCity 4... so far
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

jedi outcast totally! it is great mainly for multiplayer but i'm also playing runescape and age of mythology.

Iverkid
Pray for Sri Lanka.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

AUgh, I dunno. I play Runescape sometimes... Sneak on Jedi Outcast when I can(Even though I'm clueless on how to play it, heh)... Try to figure out how to play Empire of Earth every now and then...

For now I'm more of a panicker who's trying to get homework done all the time rather than playing games, but without them I'd die with the amount of hw I have. O:) Er, probably not. But who knows! :D
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I have to give my address, zip, and telephone number in order to play ROSE Online...? ](*,) *paranoia kicks in*
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:I have to give my address, zip, and telephone number in order to play ROSE Online...? ](*,) *paranoia kicks in*
\

I just put stuff like "asdjfhasjhgdaksjhdg" :wink: