Anyone get a Wii?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Indeed, we still play Mario Kart and Smash Bros using the Wii. It has ports for gamecube controllers and memory cards.
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I never got a GC so I shall rejoice in the backwards compatibility! \:D/
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

I played the Wii at my friends house and I think it's really fun. I played Wii Sports and Call of Duty 3 and I love the wireless controller that is interactive with the tv. So much fun! \:D/
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

livin4messiah wrote:I was reading through the Wii site, and it is backward compatible with the game cube, and it has wireless abilities to connect to the DS. I will definitely be saving up for one.

Ry
There have been no confirmed plans to make the DS a Wii accessory and I hope they dont. (Unless you can win Xbox Live style Achievements off of DS Games...that would be hot.) Nintendo phailed at the GC/GBA connectivity. >_< I juist hope the dont do the same with Wii/DS.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I don't know what you mean by "accessory" but the DS certainly can connect wirelessly with the Wii. You mean making the DS a tool to play a certain game with?
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again