Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:40 am 
I'll catch up to Bren!

Cash: 267.44
Bank: 413.50
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
Donner wrote:
I read somewhere a while back that game manufacturers can get around that stupid system somehow if they want to?

I'm sure they could, but nintendo wouldn't let them release a game without the "KID-FRANDLAY" poop code system.

Try to refrain from words like "poop"; even though you do not find it offensive, some people do. Please try to respect other people's conscience.

LOL

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:49 am 
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 0.00
xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
Donner wrote:
I read somewhere a while back that game manufacturers can get around that stupid system somehow if they want to?

I'm sure they could, but nintendo wouldn't let them release a game without the "KID-FRANDLAY" poop code system.

Try to refrain from words like "poop"; even though you do not find it offensive, some people do. Please try to respect other people's conscience.

LOL

poop is a bad word?? o_O;;

mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:07 pm 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!

Cash: 22.25
Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
Donner wrote:

LOL

Believe it or not, but some people do find that word offensive and crude. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to find a better word to replace it with if Samwise has a problem with it. :)

Trinarius is back. Kind of.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:09 pm 
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 0.00
Albert Ingalls wrote:
Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
Donner wrote:

LOL

Believe it or not, but some people do find that word offensive and crude. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to find a better word to replace it with if Samwise has a problem with it. :)

Alright... whatever

mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:53 pm 
I was here from the beginning
Dreaming of you...

Cash: 2.62
Bank: 28.20
Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
Albert Ingalls wrote:
Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
Donner wrote:

LOL

Alright... whatever

John (?) poop made a toilet, so it came to be used as a slang term for poop. So, make a toilet, get your name used as a slang term for poop! \:D/

And who wants to call things poopy?

Besides Top. :(

-Cowboy

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny

Offline Profile E-mail  

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2