Wii Numbers!

Share your Wii number here!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
Donner wrote:I read somewhere a while back that game manufacturers can get around that stupid system somehow if they want to?
I'm sure they could, but nintendo wouldn't let them release a game without the "KID-FRANDLAY" poop code system.
Try to refrain from words like "poop"; even though you do not find it offensive, some people do. Please try to respect other people's conscience.
LOL
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
Donner wrote:I read somewhere a while back that game manufacturers can get around that stupid system somehow if they want to?
I'm sure they could, but nintendo wouldn't let them release a game without the "KID-FRANDLAY" poop code system.
Try to refrain from words like "poop"; even though you do not find it offensive, some people do. Please try to respect other people's conscience.
LOL
poop is a bad word?? o_O;;
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
LOL
Believe it or not, but some people do find that word offensive and crude. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to find a better word to replace it with if Samwise has a problem with it. :)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

Albert Ingalls wrote:
Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
LOL
Believe it or not, but some people do find that word offensive and crude. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to find a better word to replace it with if Samwise has a problem with it. :)
Alright... whatever
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
Albert Ingalls wrote:
Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
LOL
Alright... whatever
John (?) poop made a toilet, so it came to be used as a slang term for poop. So, make a toilet, get your name used as a slang term for poop! \:D/

And who wants to call things poopy?

Besides Top. :(

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny