Wii Numbers!

Share your Wii number here!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

Postby xiao » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:40 am

Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
Donner wrote:I read somewhere a while back that game manufacturers can get around that stupid system somehow if they want to?

I'm sure they could, but nintendo wouldn't let them release a game without the "KID-FRANDLAY" poop code system.

Try to refrain from words like "poop"; even though you do not find it offensive, some people do. Please try to respect other people's conscience.

LOL
I'll catch up to Bren!
xiao

Cash on hand: 267.44
Bank: 413.50

Postby uz » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:49 am

xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:
Donner wrote:I read somewhere a while back that game manufacturers can get around that stupid system somehow if they want to?

I'm sure they could, but nintendo wouldn't let them release a game without the "KID-FRANDLAY" poop code system.

Try to refrain from words like "poop"; even though you do not find it offensive, some people do. Please try to respect other people's conscience.

LOL

poop is a bad word?? o_O;;
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe
uz

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 0.00

Postby Trinarius » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:07 pm

Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:

LOL

Believe it or not, but some people do find that word offensive and crude. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to find a better word to replace it with if Samwise has a problem with it. :)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
Trinarius

Cash on hand: 22.25

Postby uz » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:09 pm

Albert Ingalls wrote:
Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:

LOL

Believe it or not, but some people do find that word offensive and crude. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to find a better word to replace it with if Samwise has a problem with it. :)

Alright... whatever
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe
uz

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 0.00

Postby COWBOY OF TEXAS » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:53 pm

Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
Albert Ingalls wrote:
Fenrir Lunaedge wrote:
xiao wrote:
Samwise wrote:
xiao wrote:

LOL

Alright... whatever

John (?) poop made a toilet, so it came to be used as a slang term for poop. So, make a toilet, get your name used as a slang term for poop! \:D/

And who wants to call things poopy?

Besides Top. :(

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
I was here from the beginning
COWBOY OF TEXAS

Dreaming of you...

Cash on hand: 2.62
Bank: 28.20

Previous

Return to The Gaming Den